• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the most evil of all types????

most evil mbti type

• ENFP

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 108 37.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 52 18.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 29 10.1%

• Total voters

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
For the FUN of it, ENTJ.

But I don't believe that there's an evil type.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
By far the ENTJ. With INTJ, ESTJ, ISTJ in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, respectively.

ESTP aren't evil, they might lack forethought and consequently do dumb things but most have hearts as big as the Mississippi.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
is the shadow self of the most evil type going to be the goodest type?

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Define "evil".
Seconded.

I'm tempted to vote INTJ but that's just being dis-associative and I can't imagine them actually being that motivated to be evil directly, unless it achieves a goal of course.

ENTP would be another one that'd be high up there but commonly they'd have to feel threatened and then their ISFJ shadow limits their evil nature somewhat.

If real evil is done with emotion, enjoyment of pain etc, then all types are fair game. However if it's evil as in uncaring thing then I'd guess that the IxTx types have it by a mile.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
is the shadow self of the most evil type going to be the goodest type?
*snorts* Very interesting question. Seeing evil is easy, but how many of us would be willing to admit that another type is the "goodest" type of all?

If real evil is done with emotion, enjoyment of pain etc, then all types are fair game. However if it's evil as in uncaring thing then I'd guess that the IxTx types have it by a mile.
Wouldn't that be IxTP and ExTJ (the types with F in Inferior position) ?

am_i_evil666

By experience I can tell that ENTJs are sooooooooo "evil". Machiavellic almost.
I know this person(one of the ENTJs i know) and she makes me feel very afraid.she is a bitch, she criticises everything, and even though you haven't done anything wrong she'll chop your head off just because she can!! Another entj know is a little serpent that sticks under your skin and stabs you in the back. Over and over again.
Finally the last ENTJ i know is a total control freak who thinks he is superior to all people. (I think that applies to the other ENTJs as well). He is very alike to a communist bastard (had he been in the book 1984 he would have done a perfect job).

As for ESTPs, they think everything belongs to them. Again i know some ESTPs. All of them are incredibly selfish and they think everyone should bow to them.They are very vengeful and won't get over anything you've done to them.

All the examples above are not meant to offend anyone and they are based on the people I know, and I admit I may have generalized things a bit. :party2:

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Homework: based on those people you know, list the good sides of ENTJs and ESTPs.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Wouldn't that be IxTP and ExTJ (the types with F in Inferior position) ?
:huh: But... but... F IS inferior. I thought that was a given?

;)

Anyhow, I'd expect ENTJs to not be evil in general. They're not usually planning just for themselves but for what they see as the best for everyone (hence feeling included even if denied). ESTJs are usually over emotional too and I've yet to meet one who doesn't crave to be a buddy with everyone.

INTJs however could easily blow your entire face off if it was deemed necessary and I wouldn't expect them to even blink whilst doing it. ISTJ.. okay that's the Achilles heel. I've noted they tend to have too much ENFP in them (well a little ENFP goes a long way :D ).

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Homework: based on those people you know, list the good sides of ENTJs and ESTPs.
Q1. This homework you mention.. when does it have to be done by?
Q2. Where is the homework to be posted?
Q3. Is there sweets involved for those who do well?

am_i_evil666

"Homework: based on those people you know, list the good sides of ENTJs and ESTPs."

Haha, i'm actually going to do it!!

ENTJ:

- control fre.....oops it was the good sides
- ambitious
-impressive verbal skillz
-adaptable
-good organizers
-good leaders (they can scare the shit out of you)

ESTP:

-funny, talkative,lively
-they are "carpe diem"(and that's something I like)
-determined
-they have such a talent at overreacting and making you think it was all your fault

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
:huh: But... but... F IS inferior. I thought that was a given?
See my new avatar? That's the look I'm giving you right now.

INTJs however could easily blow your entire face off if it was deemed necessary and I wouldn't expect them to even blink whilst doing it.
Why should they? If it's necessary, then there is nothing to blink about.

Q1. This homework you mention.. when does it have to be done by?
Q2. Where is the homework to be posted?
Q3. Is there sweets involved for those who do well?
The homework request was intended to be aimed primarily at the interestingly-named am_i_evil666.

However... What about giving us the good, even angelic, side of INTJs :devil: ?

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTJ:

- control fre.....oops it was the good sides
- ambitious
-impressive verbal skillz
-adaptable
-good organizers
-good leaders (they can scare the shit out of you)

ESTP:

-funny, talkative,lively
-they are "carpe diem"(and that's something I like)
-determined
-they have such a talent at overreacting and making you think it was all your fault
Someone's got a funny/fuzzy idea of good and bad, I'd say...

But well-done nonetheless. B+ I'd say. And have a candy.

Candy%20Jar%20Mix.JPG

Now, with all that sugar mollifying your brain, tell me: do you still think ENTJs are evil? Hmm? (Do take another candy...)

am_i_evil666

yes. but another idea blossoms in my mind : maybe INFJs are evil.

p.s. i have one stalking me for 2 years already(and no, this is not a joke:cry:)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
See my new avatar? That's the look I'm giving you right now.
Well your kind of people are prone to such outbursts of emotion
:rolleyes: <<<<< My counter expression
:)tongue10: <<<< the philosophy behind the commentary ;) )
Why should they? If it's necessary, then there is nothing to blink about.
It depends upon why it's necessary. If it's just because they couldn't be bothered sorting through your inane comments once more then it's a little extreme.
The homework request was intended to be aimed primarily at the interestingly-named am_i_evil666.

However... What about giving us the good, even angelic, side of INTJs :devil: ?
Cause "survival of the fittest" died out and needs a replacement :smile:

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Well your kind of people are prone to such outbursts of emotion
Emotion?? *Wandering checks her avatar again...* What emotion do you see there, exactly :huh: ?

:rolleyes: <<<<< My counter expression
:)tongue10: <<<< the philosophy behind the commentary ;) )
And *I* am the emotional one, heh :whistling: ?

It depends upon why it's necessary. If it's just because they couldn't be bothered sorting through your inane comments once more then it's a little extreme.
Umm... No. If your sentence had contained only "inane" OR "once more", then I would agree. Seeing as it contains both, then I must agree with my INTJ cousins that head-blowing is perfectly appropriate.

Cause "survival of the fittest" died out and needs a replacement :smile:
And this is a *good* cause, right? So how could INTJs be evil, if they serve a good cause?