• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the most evil of all types????

most evil mbti type

• ENFP

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 108 37.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 52 18.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 29 10.1%

• Total voters

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Bummer. I am the evillest. :cry:

Noone considers INTPs to be evil? Well fuck darn.

*pats on head* It's OK, I've changed my mind. YOU are the evillest. Now go take care of some evil business. :D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ONCE AND FOR ALL, IT NEEDS TO PROVEN TO ALL OF YOU:

ENTP IS THE MOST EVIL TYPE OF ALL.... (narrowly beating out INFJs)

1. In MOVIES, the writers often write in an ENTJ to be the bad guy.

question: Is this because ENTJs are actaully the most evil, or is it because, given an equally evil bent ENTP or ENTJ, the ENTJ is scarier/better for the plot?

2. Big blockbuster movie villains require armies of henchmen, big multinational corporations laundering in secrete island bases with tons of bureaucracy. Big blockbuster villains have big complicated plans that are coming together around 71 minutes (no sooner, no later!). In short, the kind of villains who draw out evilness over hours of movie time: require lots of J.

3. Real Life is not the Movies. However, peoples opinions of what archetypes represent evil, are very influenced by movies. Thus, people have come to associate ENTJ with evil for no reason other than that they were lead to believe so.

4. Say hollywood had decided that movies always needed to be about crazy wives. Hollywood would then have casted the only type capable of maintaining domestic insanity for hours at a time: the ISFJ.

5. it should be obvious that we need to divorce the movies from Real life in order to discover the most evil type.

6. What traits often prime one for being Evil? traits that dont mind being a threat to our way of life, that has no restrictions, no fear mechanism, no respect for boundaries, no fear of being a social outcast, no feeling based decisions.

7. Can an ENTJ carry those things out in number 6? Yes they could. however, there is a safety switch: the inferior Fi. If the Fi goes wrong in the ENTJ, then yes they will be just as evil as the ENTP. However, this is an ENTJ gone wrong. That is completely different than the garden variety ENTP who is ALREADY primed for evilness.

8. ENTJs IRL, tend to accumulate bits of Fi as they go through life. You may not see it, but its there. The little rampages and crusades are inferior Fi driven.

9. The ENTP has no said 'safetyswitch' that needs to 'go wrong'. The ENTP doesnt accumulate little bits of Fi as he goes. His rampages are merely for the fun of it. His crusades are merely for the sake of bringing about disorder. so now we ask, is the ENTP capable of what was described in #6, no bad upbringing required? I say, YES:

6. What is Evil? the type that threatens our way of life, that has no restrictions, no fear mechanism, no respect for boundaries, no fear of being a social outcast, no feeling based decisions.

ENTPs: hate status quo (threaten way of life), they hate boundaries or restrictions of any kind (the very definition of Ne, is to push beyond what Se tells normal people 'there is'), they have no fear of guilt (no Fi), and no fear of being a social outcast due to their actions (Fe is merely a tool to the ENTP).

Unlike the INTP, whose Ti allows them to build a system of morality that replaces their need for Fe/Fi, the ENTP merely uses Ti as a last resort, for they need something, to help them make sense of Ne. However, Ti is merely the subordinate here, it has no chance of satisfactorily replacing feelings, like the Ti of an IXTP can.

10. So if were writing a hollywood movie that needed to influence and play with people's archetypes? then yes we would use ENTJ as the most evil capable type. However, IRL, the average persons archetype lies to them and has been influenced by hollywood. If we analyze it critically, the ENTP is actaully...

the most evil type. :devil: :SaiyanSmilie_anim: :vader1: :worthy: :ohmy: :horor: :sad:

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd like to hear how INFJ is the second most evil.

:popc1:

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Perhaps some think INTJs are evil because many of us don't believe in evil.

There's insanity. And stupidity. And misguided views. And arrogance.

But to just say "that person is a force for EVIL:spam_laser::vader1::dont:" seems a bit out there to me.

There are very few people in the world who just want to rule the world and on the way cause as much pain and suffering as possible. And if there are, they certainly don't make up an entire type.

That said, ESFJs are evil. The kindness. It scares me.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
The question is (what's the most evil of all types). But doesn't say (and why). Which is very welcoming because i really don't want to get into it, man.

ESTJ.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP because Bill Gates is one. The way he cheat his way to reach total monopoly of the software industury. Pure evil. Ti used in the worst form.

But then All NTs can be evil.

What?
Bills gates is an ENTJ i heard!
and more like pure genius!
he half made the industry only fair that he controls so much!

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's hard for me to believe that an INTJ could brainwash an ENTJ or vice versa. Not the INTJs I've met, and not this ENTJ.

There's too big of a gap in communication of thought processes for that to work, imho.

They would probably just set stuff up so it was best for the ENTJ to do what the INTJ wanted.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see evil in this thread. I eviled all of the options, for I, too am evil.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
not a single ENTP is going to challenge my expos'e on the notion of ENTPs being the most evil?

ill take that to mean: they agree :D

G

garbage

ENTJ as the most evil type? Pff.. please.

ENFJs have the capacity to read and manipulate other people directly, making them think that planted ideas are actually their own.

Obviously this is about capacity of the type rather than the individual members of the group representing it. A healthy ENFJ can use his powers for good, so to speak.. but an unhealthy one? They can ruin and devastate lives.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ as the most evil type? Pff.. please.

ENFJs have the capacity to read and manipulate other people directly, making them think that planted ideas are actually their own.

Obviously this is about capacity of the type rather than the individual members of the group representing it. A healthy ENFJ can use his powers for good, so to speak.. but an unhealthy one? They can ruin and devastate lives.

but see there you go again. The ENFJ has to be BROKEN to be evil. Where as I argue that ENTPs are no assembly required, out of the box, ready to go, EVIL

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't even bother to check, but is this thread necromancy? Anyways, I can somewhat get the idea of ENTJ being evil. Really, that's extremely far from the truth. We take part in the normal civilization, the normal community in a constructive - albeit perhaps in a somewhat self-serving way - much too much to be the most evil type. We want benefit for ourself, we want to be appealing by giving benefits to those who work with us. We generally want it all work with the norms of the society, if just a bit inclining on the selfish side. Most evil? What a misunderstanding. I hope my efforts to improve my environment don't go as misinterpreted as those of other ENTJs have in this thread, in general.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Which is more evil - the person who carries out evil plans, or the person who quietly dreamt up those evil plans? I would say it's the latter. So, the most evil types are INXXs.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The greatest evils need to be planned, though. A ENTP can't even plan out how to put his socks on in the morning.

exaclty. movies are about those greater evils, and thus ENTJs are often written in.

IRL though, one step below those great evils, are those evils that can be done w/o planning.... thats where our ENTP friends come in... :hi:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Is this conversation for real? ENTJ is a type who proposes a business deal, lets make this sum of $10000 according to all laws and customs, but lets share it $6000 for me, $4000 for you. I mean, what's wrong with that, if you compare it to 1) stealing the said sum 2) destroying property for the said sum 3) extortion 4..n+1) etc.