ESTJ is the ultimate evil.
- Craves for power and wants to rise to positions where he can control people.
- Is greedy. For money, cars, all material stuff.
- Thinks he's one of the good guys because he has God on his side.
- Doesn't possess individual humane values ie. belief in equality, honesty, integrity.
- Doesn't express gratitude when helped or any other manners for that matter.
- Is a control freak.
- Is far more common (15%) than ENTJs (5%) and because of that far more evil by numbers only.
This is a description of my two bosses who are the only ESTJs I know but they are someone I'd never want to spend time with except the few minutes a day I have to.