• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the most evil of all types????

most evil mbti type

• ENFP

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 108 37.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 52 18.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 29 10.1%

• Total voters

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Hm. Oh well, I don't care enough about ENTJs to bother thinking up another strategy. Not that they would care either anyway.

but another idea blossoms in my mind : maybe INFJs are evil.
Catching up, are ya :devil: ?

p.s. i have one stalking me for 2 years already(and no, this is not a joke:cry:)
Your fault: stop exuding so much evilness. We INFJs are attracted to evil, we yearn to purify it.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I hate being predictable:huh:, but I find ESTPs most evil, probably because of my shadow side (it's in me, oh no!:shock:) I really don't think any type is most evil. Most goodest would have to go to ISFJs or ESFJs :wubbie:. From experience alone this is based.:yes:

Wandering, your new avatar scares me! :shock::shocking: But I'll get used to it! Miss the kitty, though.:cry: I've been trying to change mine, but the picture I want to use is in no known format. I'll figure it out! :nerd:

What's the record for the most smilies used in a post? ;)

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
is the shadow self of the most evil type going to be the goodest type?

I've got to say, I'm probably *least afraid* of the idea of an ISFP. ISFPs sound kind of snuggly.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Emotion?? *Wandering checks her avatar again...* What emotion do you see there, exactly :huh: ?
The whole "I'm so tired of life" thing. It oozes with emotion!
And *I* am the emotional one, heh :whistling: ?
According to your typing... I'm saying nothing of your vehement defence of INTJs or the avatar.. no suree.
Umm... No. If your sentence had contained only "inane" OR "once more", then I would agree. Seeing as it contains both, then I must agree with my INTJ cousins that head-blowing is perfectly appropriate.
Ah but INTJ conclusions are oft inane. It's just a question of perspective. Of course in a perfect world you'd just remove all the eyes and brains.. ergo no perspective problems.
And this is a *good* cause, right? So how could INTJs be evil, if they serve a good cause?
Well it's a natural cause and ergo exists above the whole human moralising of good and evil. They serve a purpose, that's as far as I'll go.

Mind you, you try getting one to admit that they are merely a cog of no particular importance (except when they're down and all over emotional).

am_i_evil666

Hm. Oh well, I don't care enough about ENTJs to bother thinking up another strategy. Not that they would care either anyway.

Catching up, are ya :devil: ?

Your fault: stop exuding so much evilness. We INFJs are attracted to evil, we yearn to purify it.

:banana2:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The INTJ would be more evil than the ENTJ, I imagine. :devil:

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Wandering, your new avatar scares me! :shock::shocking:
Heh :devil: Sorry, I have a huge soft spot for cold, cool and uncaring evil characters (especially the cute ones, obviously...) Must be my Shadow side coming up...

Mind you, consider yourself lucky. I was hesitating between him and this guy:

Yoruichi%20&%20Grimmjow%20by%20Deevious%20Preview%20(Videobleach.com).jpg

They are both total psychos, but at least the one I chose doesn't go around with a smile on his face that says "I'm going to rip you in a thousand pieces with my bare hands" :rolli:

But I'll get used to it! Miss the kitty, though.:cry:
Kitty will probably come back once my current cynical mood is over.

I've been trying to change mine, but the picture I want to use is in no known format.
That's... original :huh:

What's the record for the most smilies used in a post? ;)
I dunno, but I'm pretty sure Whatever must hold it, and I don't suggest you consider beating her at that game: she'll flatten you without even trying. She's *that* bad :devil:

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
I've got to say, I'm probably *least afraid* of the idea of an ISFP. ISFPs sound kind of snuggly.
You've got a point. Try as I might, I just can't picture an ISFP being dangerous or evil :mellow:

The whole "I'm so tired of life" thing. It oozes with emotion!
His thinking is more along the lines of "you bore me and your life is worth crap"... Moreover, he's technically already dead.

According to your typing...
Explain that one to me, will you :huh:?

I'm saying nothing of your vehement defence of INTJs or the avatar.. no suree.
Vehement ain't the same as emotional, as I'm sure you're aware.

Ah but INTJ conclusions are oft inane. It's just a question of perspective. Of course in a perfect world you'd just remove all the eyes and brains.. ergo no perspective problems.
In the absence of an established procedure for eye and brain removal, wouldn't blowing one's head off be the closest approximation?

Well it's a natural cause and ergo exists above the whole human moralising of good and evil. They serve a purpose, that's as far as I'll go.
Better than nothing.

Mind you, you try getting one to admit that they are merely a cog of no particular importance
OK, you completely cracked me up on that one :rofl1:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
His thinking is more along the lines of "you bore me and your life is worth crap"... Moreover, he's technically already dead.
Boredom is an emotion right? Evaluation of worth would be an emotional one no?
Explain that one to me, will you :huh:?
You typed yourself as an F. It's no use blaming me for your sub optimal choices :D
Vehement ain't the same as emotional, as I'm sure you're aware.
Oh it is. One can't be vehement without emotion. Minus the emotion all statements are equal. Vehemence attempts to emphasise and hence introduce emotion.
In the absence of an established procedure for eye and brain removal, wouldn't blowing one's head off be the closest approximation?
Ah but being the last one standing (as the ultimate form of humanity... fo course) I'd like to have the occasional pretty one to look at. I'm not a total geezer... sometimes I look above the neckline :devil:
OK, you completely cracked me up on that one :rofl1:
:static: I win!! You cracked :tongue10:

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Boredom is an emotion right? Evaluation of worth would be an emotional one no?
Boredom, yes. But evaluation of worth can be purely intellectual. Though phrasing it in terms such as "trash/not trash" does connote an emotional content, I must admit :ninja:

You typed yourself as an F.
Typ... :doh: I was thinking typing as in typing on a keyboard. Sometimes I baffle even myself.

It's no use blaming me for your sub optimal choices :D
Was no choice :dry: I'd be a computer if I had had a choice.

One can't be vehement without emotion. Minus the emotion all statements are equal. Vehemence attempts to emphasise and hence introduce emotion.
Makes me wonder: could discussion exist at all without the support of emotions? Where would one find the *motivation* to discuss anything, without emotions?

Ah but being the last one standing (as the ultimate form of humanity... fo course) I'd like to have the occasional pretty one to look at.
Illogical sentence. If you're the last one standing, then by definition there is nobody else with you. Unless you're talking of looking at decaying corpses, in which case I don't really see what it matters whether they still have a head or not.

:static: I win!! You cracked :tongue10:
What an emotional display...

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
ENTJ for cunning evil, and ESFJ/ESTJ for ignorant crusader/inquisition/witch burning type evil.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ESFJ??? How could you say ESFJ???? Though maybe you have met some of those who were brought up "unprincipled" as I think personalitypage puts it. Never having met one of those, I think ESFJs are wonderful.

And Wandering, I've decided that your avatar doesn't scare me after all. He looks angry and hurt (as if he's been crying.) Or that's my interpretation for the second.:thinking:

If I may ask, what does "Highly Hollow" mean? It can't be "lacking in value or substance" because that is the opposite of what you are. Explain yourself!

:)offtopic:) I solved the problem of the picture type with my new avatar, but now it has too many pixels. :steam: I can't crop it. :steam: Can anyone tell me how to reduce the number of pixels? Is there a spot on the forum for questions like this? You can PM me. Just let everyone know you are going to PM me, so everyone will know. Thanks.

am_i_evil666

:)offtopic:) I solved the problem of the picture type with my new avatar, but now it has too many pixels. :steam: I can't crop it. :steam: Can anyone tell me how to reduce the number of pixels? Is there a spot on the forum for questions like this?

Use photosop?Can't really remember but i think paint works as well.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
If "evil," for the purpose of this poll, has been defined, would someone please reiterate it? Thanks.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ranking the evilness of types automatically contradicts a major purpose of this entire design.

Is this fluff material, or perhaps even graveyard material? :dry:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
ENTJ for cunning evil, and ESFJ/ESTJ for ignorant crusader/inquisition/witch burning type evil.

Well said!

I almost prefer the cunning evil of an ENTJ to the automaton juggernaut evil of those damn guardians.