• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which FP?

Which do you think I am?

• ENFP

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think e*fp, I lean towards esfp but aren't that sure. At the end of the day that's close enough. Everyone needs one letter...

I lean towards ExFP, with more of a pull on ESFP. I'd place Te in 3rd position for you and not 4th. You seem to have a lot of Se-Te bouncing around in your post. But, somehow it's always harder to see on forums whether one is using Se or Ne, than in real life. At least for me. IDK why.

But, I do hate that ESFP's often get a bad wrap. The ESFP's I know are actually very intelligent. They're just fun-loving, too, which I think throws a lot of people off their trails. You're definitely very intelligent and very clear and concise. I agree you're very Fi/Te. But, Ne/Si or Se/Ni... hmm.... maybe you can look at which of Ni and Si is farthest removed from you?

I've decided that I'm going to listen to the ISFPs.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh contrairé, I merely pointed out the obvious reason as to how one makes the distinction. However, I do officially think you are simply dumb (since you have thousands of posts on a typology forum and don't know the difference AND since you can't read posts) rather than just plain ridiculous. This is not a type specific trait.

You can cry into your cold soup about it later.

Do you ever have any good days? Maybe on a full moon or something?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Anyone who says S is taking the piss and tbh you make it so easy with just the slightest opening of the door. Not knocking you, just sayin'. ;) Who knows, maybe you like the banter. lol If I have to guess, I'm going with ENFP. Just a hunch, even though I think typology nothing more than an indicator.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Do you ever have any good days? Maybe on a full moon or something?

It is not required that you read my posts, you can ignore them and I will be the last person to lose sleep over it ;)

Regardless, perhaps I will reference you in a thread elsewhere on the forum with the pure intention of riling you up by misquoting you entirely to drum up support for me from people who I *know* you have no intention of interacting with. Then we can move all the posts to the graveyard to feign professionalism and whistle about how nice I am and how evil you are whilst infact having behaved merely to annoy you from the outset.

No, wait, I'm not [MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Does anyone have a tranquilizer gun?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyone who says S is taking the piss and tbh you make it so easy with just the slightest opening of the door. Not knocking you, just sayin'. ;) Who knows, maybe you like the banter. lol If I have to guess, I'm going with ENFP. Just a hunch, even though I think typology is just an indicator.

Well I'm being totally serious and 13 people have voted ESFP and 1 ISFP, so I doubt very seriously this is just people "taking the piss," particularly since several SFPs think I'm possibly or probably ESFP, and one ISTP keeps insisting I'm ESFP, even before I made this thread.

Of course, I very well could be an ExFP, a theory is just a theory.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Well I'm being totally serious and 13 people have voted ESFP and 1 ISFP, so I doubt very seriously this is just people "taking the piss," particularly since several SFPs think I'm possibly or probably ESFP, and one ISTP keeps insisting I'm ESFP, even before I made this thread.

Of course, I very well could be an ExFP, a theory is just a theory.
I see your point, I just don't "feel" sensor in regards to you. I'd go with people who know you in real life more than those of us who haven't met you. I've come to the realization that most of us aren't just one type. Most of us can adapt to situations and our surroundings which can change how we behave.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is not required that you read my posts, you can ignore them and I will be the last person to lose sleep over it .

Of course you won't loose sleep, you can't even blink as it is with the illuminati tigers lurking behind every bush. Chill.

Jaguar

It is, but, that's okay! I Kaspered it awayy!!! :bye:

I could post "Boston Fern," or "coffee pot," and a certain member would accuse me of personally insulting them with those words. They don't know what an insult looks like. I thought a lesson might help them: your post.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ENFP

After 15000 posts Se dom would realize/see that there is a specialized sub-forum for this kinds of threads.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
and whistle about how nice I am and how evil you are whilst infact having behaved merely to annoy you from the outset.

Hey, at least you're self aware. :whistling:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Jim, calm down and stop derailing threads.

Personal response:
Marm has never said (at least recently) and certainly not in this thread that being ESFP is an insult nor did I ever say that. I have no idea why you think my use of the new 'mention' function in this case set off your paranoia and made you think I was conspiring against you. I'm not sure why you enjoy picking fights so much but your over reaction to imagined sleights coupled with your continued paranoia is becoming chronically disruptive. Also, the outright insults and derails [are becoming chronically disruptive.]

Mod response:
I was going to stand aside and give you lots of rope (as you have exhibited in the past you know many creative things to do with it) but for the sake of saving this thread and others, stop going on tangents and insulting people.

*Potential moving of posts to graveyard or elsewhere pending.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to address this individually. I am not past mid-life and I am not exceptionally mature (to the contrary, I am definitely not mature in the sense of having adult Si.)

I don't mean to make it sound like a have a bunch of Si, because I don't. I'm bad with detail work and that which is linear. I definitely do not have Si as a major function...I am just saying that I am conscious of it...either that, or I'm actually SFP, and I just think I'm conscious of Si because I'm actually an Se type.
So it's not a "major function" from being bad with those "skills"; but you're "conscious of it"? I think you'll have to explain that more.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So it's not a "major function" from being bad with those "skills"; but you're "conscious of it"? I think you'll have to explain that more.

As I've already mentioned, I tend to speak a lot from things I've experienced and people I've known, and I also tend to write creatively with a lot of sensory detail and based on "what I know" loosely rather than being a totally imaginary realm. I also place more value on personal memories than some ENFPs seem to. In my blog, one male ENFP says he hardly remembers his childhood before a certain age, says he thinks other people are lying when they say they do remember being very young, and regrets that he may not remember parts of his own son's babyhood.

Either I am conscious of my Si, or I am an Se type.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

Good info. Interesting. I didn't know these types were so commonly confused.

I was skeptical at first, but I'm actually beginning to lean ESFP (especially with Marm's explanation that it was primarily the 'introverted extroverts' thing that made her think N, not anything about Ne in particular).

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
enfp. Inferior si doing what inferiors do best and raising hell.