User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you think I am?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

24 44.44%
  • INFP

5 9.26%
  • ESFP

29 53.70%
  • ISFP

4 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 91718192021 Last

Thread: Which FP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah I think ISFP could be a possibility. Especially since Professor Y (who is incredibly educated about Jung and personality theory in general) confirmed that he believes that I am an Se type because of my personality issues that have been professionally confirmed. He said it actually makes it much easier to type people when they are actually diagnosed or at least self-aware of their neuroses. He said bringing that information to his attention combined with what he already knew about me makes him think I'm definitely ESFP rather than ENFP, which he had been convinced of prior (though he didn't word it like that because that's not Jungian to use the four dichotomies, that's MBTI and Keirsey).

I still consider ISFP though because that may be why I come across as so lively and boistrous yet reserved...aux Se.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I voted ESFP. If the main reasons you thought you were a Ne type is that you have an imagination & like to read, then you're probably not a Ne type.

I'd expect a Fi-dom to be more self-aware & to not rely on others' opinion for their type so heavily. You seem Pe-dom, focused on external perceptions, including ones others feed you.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Not that this is a great indicator... but how do you feel in public, or when the spotlight is on you?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Me and ShortandSweet just went Freaky Friday on 'yo ass.
    totally just woke up one day, and I was you. Your life is harder than I thought, I'm sorry if I ever bashed N's.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    totally just woke up one day, and I was you. Your life is harder than I thought, I'm sorry if I ever bashed N's.
    you should be. being N is hard as hell sometimes
    Edit: especially an NF male, though I admit E and 7w8 Sp/Sx really give me a hand being an INFP Sx 9 male must be tremendously difficult
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Not that this is a great indicator... but how do you feel in public, or when the spotlight is on you?
    When I'm in public I often keep to myself, but sometimes I talk to people or pet their dogs. I love the feeling of airports and train stations because of all of the people going and coming. That is, watching them going and coming.

I really do not think I am as extroverted as the ESFP stereotype is supposed to be, I spend a lot of time watching movies and reading books and writing...but I like meeting new people and I like to talk sometimes...but sometimes if people talk to me IRL I feel annoyed, like I'd rather be alone. Depends. I always test really borderline I/E. On the Keirsey test I was literally split 50/50.

I'm fine with the spotlight. I've been performing in some capacity for most of my life. HOWEVER, it used to be easier for me to get on stage than to talk to new people directly. I had social anxiety at one point but later was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks, so now that I'm on meds for it I'm totally fine...I mean I no longer have social anxiety...not claiming I'm perfectly sane.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

When I'm in public I often keep to myself, but sometimes I talk to people or pet their dogs. I love the feeling of airports and train stations because of all of the people going and coming. That is, watching them going and coming.

I really do not think I am as extroverted as the ESFP stereotype is supposed to be, I spend a lot of time watching movies and reading books and writing...but I like meeting new people and I like to talk sometimes...but sometimes if people talk to me IRL I feel annoyed, like I'd rather be alone. Depends. I always test really borderline I/E. On the Keirsey test I was literally split 50/50.

I'm fine with the spotlight. I've been performing in some capacity for most of my life. HOWEVER, it used to be easier for me to get on stage than to talk to new people directly. I had social anxiety at one point but later was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder and panic attacks, so now that I'm on meds for it I'm totally fine...I mean I no longer have social anxiety...not claiming I'm perfectly sane.
    Hmm.... tough call, tough call.

Of Te and Ni... which of the two do you think you use more?

There's a 6w7 ISFP on personalitycafe. Maybe you could see if there are some similarities between the two of you? Though, I've met some 4w5 ISFP's and we weren't much alike. But I could understand their thought processes and fill in the blanks.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Definitely wouldn't use this information to type you. Oh geez, I don't know. ISFJ???? hahahahaha.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Definitely wouldn't use this information to type you. Oh geez, I don't know. ISFJ???? hahahahaha.
    OMG YOU'RE SO RIGHT. WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT SOONER? I'M SUCH AN Fe TYPE.

Everyone knows that only ISFJs are nervous.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Hmm.... tough call, tough call.

Of Te and Ni... which of the two do you think you use more?

There's a 6w7 ISFP on personalitycafe. Maybe you could see if there are some similarities between the two of you? Though, I've met some 4w5 ISFP's and we weren't much alike. But I could understand their thought processes and fill in the blanks.
    I'll definitely look into finding that person. On Personality Cafe I have spent some time intentionally observing ISFPs and interacting with them, because number one there's more ISFPs there than here, and number two people on that site don't have as many pre-conceived notions of me.