User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you think I am?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

24 44.44%
  • INFP

5 9.26%
  • ESFP

29 53.70%
  • ISFP

4 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 91011121321 Last

Thread: Which FP?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well n's can be just as immature and reckless as anyone else.
    No way! ... Really?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well n's can be just as immature and reckless as anyone else.
    I'm not talking about maturity, I'm talking about understanding and recognizing cause and effect relationships. my mistakes as a child were all from lack of discipline and restraint. if I did something wrong, I knew what I was getting into but chose to do it anyway
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm not talking about maturity, I'm talking about understanding and recognizing cause and effect relationships. my mistakes as a child were all from lack of discipline and restraint. if I did something wrong, I knew what I was getting into but chose to do it anyway
    that is just really not an n/s thing elfboy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

So what you are saying is that N types have a better grasp of cause and effect and develop it at an earlier age than S types?

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I dunno about that.. I'm apt to say that my S friends were better at understanding very practical cause and effect. I tend to think that N's often believe they can manipulate or beat the system.. and because they are often good at it, they develop an "above the rules" attitude, that can slap them down HARD. FOr instance, When I was in my late teens I'd park my car in no parking zones. ALot of the times I didn't receive parking tickets, but when I did I'd crunch them up and throw them over my shoulder, with little to no concern that they'd ever come back on me. Needless to say I had my car "booted" 3 or 4 times in college.

Then again, perhaps it was a me being reckless thing and not type related. However, of my fellow N's.. I'd say that I've seen them get into the most bizarre situations, things that my S friends could just never imagine themselves getting into. Not to mention, ENFP's have a problem breaking promises.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

What were your predictions about the "effect" of posting stuff like that? I realize it's cheating now since you've had a few responses. But if you were to be honest, what replies were you expecting? Just curious.
    -end of thread-

Anew Leaf

essentially you hate my more dogmatic Fi coupled with my sometimes ruthless, yet often ill informed Te
    We can go with that. I don't think you are malicious or someone that I would ignore if they were hit by a bus and laying mangled on the pavement half alive. I just dislike some of your sweeping dramatic statements you make with no regards for actual facts.

I reserve my hate for people who truly deserve it. ^_^

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    So what you are saying is that N types have a better grasp of cause and effect and develop it at an earlier age than S types?
    basically, yes. it's fine if you disagree
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    What were your predictions about the "effect" of posting stuff like that? I realize it's cheating now since you've had a few responses. But if you were to be honest, what replies were you expecting? Just curious.
    basically what's happening now. a few people "no it's not", with one or two "so basically what you're saying is..." and maybe a few "I'm N but I do XYZ"
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So in other words you posted "the world is this way but I'm not going to offer an explanation or rationale, but correct me if I'm wrong" fully knowing that nobody would agree with you?

Mind if I ask.....why?
    -end of thread-