User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you think I am?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

24 44.44%
  • INFP

5 9.26%
  • ESFP

29 53.70%
  • ISFP

4 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 8910111220 Last

Thread: Which FP?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    fair enough. saturned really does hate me lol
    haha!

No Elfboy, I don't hate you. I just hate a lot of your posts where you throw around opinions with nothing to back them up other than "because I say so."

@Marm: I chose ESFP because the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I don't see ISFP at all. I voted ESFP.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    haha!

No Elfboy, I don't hate you. I just hate a lot of your posts where you throw around opinions with nothing to back them up other than "because I say so."

@Marm: I chose ESFP because the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I don't see ISFP at all. I voted ESFP.
    essentially you hate my more dogmatic Fi coupled with my sometimes ruthless, yet often ill informed Te
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah i get that...and my mentality is more of like reality is what you believe...so i can get lost in the make believe...for a bit...in movies n such and i appreciate a new idea of what that reality could be. what if it was this way...or this sort of life did exist...it's a fun pseudo experience or something.
    I never did the princess thing (past like..9 maybe earlier)
    When i was a kid I did fantasize alot, and alot of that had a magical base> I collected rocks, and would make up stories about what each one did. I'd get all the other neighboorhood rugrats in on it. I'd turn my bike upside down in a rain storm and spin the tires, believing I was space sailing or controlled the weather. (?) I ate a tiny sea shell once because I thought If I ate it I could sing like fucking Ariel (lol!) I'd put on my fanciest prissy dresses with teneshoes and ride my hot-wheels around the neighborhood. I would almost always become a ring-leader of other kids, and liked to get others to do devious things.. (bad kid? lol).. Other parents often suspected me behind chaotic events, but usually couldn't prove it. I remember at about 6 I put seasonings into baggies and pretended I was a drug dealer. I'd seriously get other kids to join my "mob". I also had almost zero value for material posessions.. I used to give my books and toys away, and didn't care. My mom would get soooo pissed off! But I always valued playing with friends more than having stuff. I don't think I got into a fight over a toy in my entire life.

How did you play as a kid Marmie?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'm leaning S based on your posts on the Age of Consent thread. you say that teenagers have difficulty seeing the consequences of their actions, but I don't believe this is true of N teens. we actually have a very easy understanding the consequences of our actions from a young age. correct me if I'm wrong other Ns, but I generally believe this to be the case
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm leaning S based on your posts on the Age of Consent thread. you say that teenagers have difficulty seeing the consequences of their actions, but I don't believe this is true of N teens. we actually have a very easy understanding the consequences of our actions from a young age. correct me if I'm wrong other Ns, but I generally believe this to be the case
    You're wrong.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know what you're talking about.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    You're wrong.
    could you explain?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

could you explain?
    Uh, sure. Ns aren't automatically gifted with understanding the consequences of their own actions, regardless of age. All you have to do is observe people on this very forum if you don't believe me. Now, if you'd said that Ns often believe they're gifted with that understanding, you'd be closer to the truth, although that's more like a few individuals rather than the geneal N population.
    -end of thread-

No.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well n's can be just as immature and reckless as anyone else.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison