• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daniel Radcliffe

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 9w1 sx/sp?

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know anything about Daniel Radcliffe, but he makes Harry Potter seem enneagram 9.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know anything about Daniel Radcliffe, but he makes Harry Potter seem enneagram 9.

yeah, Harry in the book was much more temperamental and emo.

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
yeah, Harry in the book was much more temperamental and emo.

And impulsive and active too I guess (I've read the books so long ago...). All I see in the movies is Harry Potter standing still with a worried face. I think of book Harry as a ISFP enneagram 8, but that's not what I feel from him in the movies.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And impulsive and active too I guess (I've read the books so long ago...). All I see in the movies is Harry Potter standing still with a worried face. I think of book Harry as a ISFP enneagram 8, but that's not what I feel from him in the movies.

I see him more as a 1, but I used to think 8 and I can still see it.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This makes me wonder how much actor's/actresses's personality types play on their characters'...

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's interesting to note, I think, that a friend of mine who knows typology and did not read the books, but watched the movie, immediately typed Harry as an NF of some sort, while most people who read the books will peg Harry as an ISFP.

That being said, what really was frustrating about Dan Radcliffe's early Harry performances is that he really lost all that rage, anger, and really the beserker aspect of Harry's personality. The rough edges were rounded off, so to speak. However, I think he more than made up for it in the recent one. When he walked to his "death", it was a perfect moment.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
At the very least, Daniel is an introvert. I recall a particular interview where he claims to prefer a quiet night in to all the parties he felt obligated to attend.

theplacesyoullgo

That being said, what really was frustrating about Dan Radcliffe's early Harry performances is that he really lost all that rage, anger, and really the beserker aspect of Harry's personality. The rough edges were rounded off, so to speak. However, I think he more than made up for it in the recent one. When he walked to his "death", it was a perfect moment.

I just think he doesn't have much charisma. He's a decent enough actor, but I think playing the role of Harry required more of a magnetic presence than Radcliffe has. For a character at the center of a book series, Harry's personality isn't extremely clear (in contrast to his friends or even his older associates), and I think that becomes more of a problem on screen. I mean, it would be easier for me to sum up Hermione or Lupin in a paragraph for someone completely unfamiliar with the series than to try to give a succinct-but-accurate description of Harry. If you're not playing a real character of a character, then you need some serious screen presence to make up for it.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... I aways saw Radcliffe as a wacky INFP... but he reminds me of this IxFP group I'm affiliated with, so maybe that's it.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
He's a gay ESFJ

Nicodemus

He is obviously something E. He can hardly sit down for a minute when interviewed.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had the biggest crush ever on Daniel Radcliffe when I was in the 2nd grade.

And I think Harry Potter is an INFP. I dunno where all this sensing comes in.

Sunny Ghost

He strikes me more as an introvert. And an anxious one, from the interviews I had seen. He got pissy with a camera man once for being too close. And it seems like he gets sort of testy often. But maybe I misread him.

His eyes also have more of a tendency to look down or away when speaking about something, as opposed to who he is talking to. But maybe this isn't so much a introverted quality?

He's hard to peg. My guess is INFP, personally.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Currently listening to the recent Marc Maron interview of him. He seems like a very clear extrovert. Before I found this thread, I would have guessed ENFP and some tritype with 7 and 3. Now that I've read it, 9 also makes sense, but I'm still unsure as to the 379 tritype order.