Off the top of my head:
- "I see how much you have been doing for me/us/them/whoever recently, and I just wanted to make sure that you didn't go unrecognized for it. You are doing an amazing job and we could not have done this without you."
- "You're such a level-headed person and you give really good advice"
- Telling me the opposite of an insecurity, e.g. calling me beautiful <3
- "You're so wonderful. Don't ever change."
^I actually got this one once and I will never forget it.
- Accusing me of being the opposite of anything that I take pride in being, e.g. trustworthy, hard-working, principled, respectful, rational, responsible, etc.
- Confirming any of my insecurities, e.g. calling me arrogant, cold, uncaring, ugly, unworthy of respect or love or appreciation, etc.