User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 65

  1. #21
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    +1

    LOL! There are a lot of girls I classify as ''not blonde nor brunette''. Red is tricky. I mean, your hair probably isn't like this, you know?
    Red can be a bit tricky outside of the stereotypical ginger.. There are just as many shades of red as there are of any other color. But people don't really 'see' any red-heads outside of the stark-red-on-pale-transparent-skin types.. so I often get misclassified.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  2. #22
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Biggest compliment: You're a good, virtuous person. Good heart, etc.

    Biggest insult: The opposite.

  3. #23
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    "Wow, you're a great cook."
    I initially read this as "Wow, you have a great cock." Very unfortunate misread.

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I initially read this as "Wow, you have a great cock." Very unfortunate misread.
    Yeah, sorry to disappoint. No penis here.

  5. #25
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Hm. I feel like I could think of something better, but I like when people tell me I'm funny. I also like it when people think I'm intelligent.

    The worst insult I can think of, though this isn't a specific 'name-calling" thing, involves people treating me like dirt because I wear hearing aids. I had a classmate once suggest that I should take off my hearing aids when our group went to meet with a networking contact because they might give him a bad impression.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  6. #26
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah, sorry to disappoint. No penis here.
    daMnIt. The HUNT ContinueS!

  7. #27
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Hm. I feel like I could think of something better, but I like when people tell me I'm funny. I also like it when people think I'm intelligent.

    The worst insult I can think of, though this isn't a specific 'name-calling" thing, involves people treating me like dirt because I wear hearing aids. I had a classmate once suggest that I should take off my hearing aids when our group went to meet with a networking contact because they might give him a bad impression.
    Did you suggest that this classmate take their head out of their ass, so the contact didn't get the wrong idea?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    abcd
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Compliment: ""You are very intelligent, a genius!"
    Insult: "You are wrong about your life choices"

  9. #29
    Senior Member GirlFromMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    329

    Default

    compliments:
    "You're so unique"
    "You're so interesting"
    "I never told anyone that before"
    "I love talking to you"

    Insults:
    Being ignored.
    Being told I'm wrong when stating my opinion. How can an opinion be wrong?!
    Being told I'm silly for feeling a certain way.

    I'm sure there's more, but those popped into my mind straight away.
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

  10. #30
    Junior Member tifpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Compliments: Huh. I'm easy. Just compliment my writing or my art. Anything else is just kind of "Oh yeah? That's great." lol. For example, my coworkers had a habit of complimenting my hair for a while. I would just blink and say, "Thanks. I brushed it."

    Insults: I guess the worst is if someone says I'm a bad friend or I don't care. It makes me feel like trash. Not enough to do anything about it, just you know. Friends are important to me. And I guess because caring is one area I feel like goes over my head half the time.

Similar Threads

  1. What is the best thing someone ever said to you?
    By fidelia in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2016, 01:03 AM
  2. [INFP] What is the best way to tell an INFP you love them?
    By demaugustus in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 03:20 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:04 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO