User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Compliments: shit thats smart.

Insults: Shut up! or Fuck you're annoying or when someone says shit behind my back.

Wht type tht does sound like?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

A great compliment to me is to tell me I'm creative or that I've come up with an original idea.

The worst insult is to tell me I'm boring.
    INTPish ENTP with sporadic INFP tendencies
    (also kind of indecisive)
    4w5

MBTI
    ESFJ

Compliment: Being told i have such passion for people (That made me smile)

Insult: Words used just to be spiteful. That shit rips through me like a knife through paper.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Biggest compliments: "You're lovable" (I know how sappy that sounds...but it's true); "you're very caring"; "you go out of your way for others"; "you're doing your best and succeeding quite well" (that may not sound like much, but it's also true); "you have a beautiful soul" (oooohhhh...sorry for all the sappiness!! But still true!)

Biggest insults: "You're fake"; "no one wants you"; "you're unattractive"; and probably the worst..."you're uncaring" or "you're cold".

EDIT: Oh, and this bitchy girl told me years ago I wasn't a threat (like she was? hah) and I never quite put that behind me!!
    Last edited by SilkRoad; 07-25-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Biggest compliment/s:

'You're amazing just the way you are'
    'I dunno why I told you that, but I'm glad I did.Thanks for listening.'
    'I feel safe to tell you anything, knowing you won't judge.'
    'That was very insightful, thanks for the advice'
    'You're smarter than I first expected' (I love playing the underdog)

Basically: recognizing what is important to me in life and taking the time and effort to get to know me , to then demonstrate that.

And of course: succeeding in making a guy stammer and/or lost for words due to my sheer presence
    (I have a rep to maintain )

Biggest insult/s:

'Like you'd ever be able to pull that off'
    'And you are?'
    'You're unethical in your behavior.'
    'You're [insert premature jumping to conclusions bullshit that demonstrates nill understanding of who I am]', especially when done to entertain/upstage me in front of an audience.

Example: 'You think you're better than anyone else, when in truth, you're just selfish and calculated.'

Basically: demanding me to bow and concede to the other party's imagined authority over me.

I am ENFP.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Compliment - well, basically anything having to do with the other person liking ME - some character trait or quality about myself. I just... don't really get that sort of thing. I tend to be complimented over things/actions/deliverables that I excel at. I'm complimented on 'results', I guess, and things that I do and accomplish... but I very rarely am complimented on any core trait. I'd love to be complimented on particular traits. (Not that I don't appreciate any sort of compliment, though. ).

Insult - I don't know. Someone blowing me off or finding me boring because I'm quiet and tend not to push my views? Oh, and I can't say I like being told that I'm 'no stunning beauty but...' (that happened 10 years ago and it still irks/bothers me). Not something that's necessary to verbalize.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

compliment - something mushy about my soul being beautiful or me lighting people up or some gorgeous metaphor like that.

insult - getting told i'm failing at something i'm already beating myself up over

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

compliments:

"That was a very insightful/perceptive observation."

"Well said/well written."

"You're a very interesting person."

"I like just being with you."

"Wow, you're a great cook."

"You're the sexiest woman I know."

"You make me feel loved/understood/appreciated/accepted."

insults:

One of the worst insults is when someone falsely accuses me of something I'm not doing, or says I don't believe in or follow my own ethical moral values. That pisses me right off.

When someone disregards my form of intelligence because it's not like their own.

Yeah, and I'm going to second the no one likes you/no one would want you/you're unattractive...I find that very hurtful.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    compliments:

"That was a very insightful/perceptive observation."

"Well said/well written."

"You're a very interesting person."

"I like just being with you."

"Wow, you're a great cook."

"You're the sexiest woman I know."

"You make me feel loved/understood/appreciated/accepted."

insults:

One of the worst insults is when someone falsely accuses me of something I'm not doing, or says I don't believe in or follow my own ethical moral values. That pisses me right off.

When someone disregards my form of intelligence because it's not like their own.

Yeah, and I'm going to second the no one likes you/no one would want you/you're unattractive...I find that very hurtful.
    seriously, fuck people who say that shit, especially people with no concept of Fi.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Best compliments: Anything about my thoughts or ideas. I like to be told that I have insightful or interesting things to say, or that I made someone think about something in a new way. I also like to be complimented on my writing or my sense of humour. And I like to be told that I'm honest, whether it's meant as a compliment or not.

Worst insults: This one's harder to say. I can't really think of any direct insults. I think it feels worst when people just aren't paying attention to me at all, when I see everyone else around me enjoying and appreciating each other and I feel ignored. Or when I'm treated like I have nothing to say worth hearing, or when people assume I'm less knowledgeable or intelligent than I am.