• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is crazier, INTP or INFP?

Which is the crazier of them all?

• INTPs

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • INFPs

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Ah... no. Just no. Only Es can be crazy.

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'd think the recent disaster that was the "baby, please don't get fat" thread would have INFPs coming out in front.

A

Anew Leaf

i think infp's are crazy more often, but intp's have more potential to be completely batshit insane.

Haha!

I voted neffpea. I know the depths of my mind. I know the heights of my strangeness.

I also know I have a theory on how to live forever.... 12% of it I believe in.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
279304.jpg

G

Ginkgo

I'd think the recent disaster that was the "baby, please don't get fat" thread would have INFPs coming out in front.

Lol. Well when you put it that way, I'll be giving my vote to the INFPs. Stay batshyte crazy, ya'll.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww, I only came in this thread to post that.

I dunno what type is crazier overall, although I know which type is incomprehensible to me.

I do know that the craziest people I've seen have tended to be overwhelmingly INFP (at least compared to intp), but that typing may be a product of the crazy rather than the crazy being a product of the INFP. Most of y'all are just fine, though.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are probably some crazy obsessed INTP scientist who experiment on things in the most "uncultured" manner. But, generally, the Fi behaves less commonly.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Both are as crazy as each other.

Oh shush, you big bricoleur!

Anyway, just because someone's crazy doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Tim Burton's kind of wack, but he's given us some wonderful pop-culture icons (including Edward Scissorhands).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Those who have one X or more in their types are the crazy types.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Poll Results: Which is the crazier of them all?
Voters 18.
INTPs 5 27.78%
INFPs 9 50.00%
Ah... no. Just no. Only Es can be crazy. 4 22.22%

just a tad above a quarter are honest :happy2:
half are humble :dry:
and a lil over 1/5th are diplomatic :wink:

interesting :shrug:

EDIT: the whole lot are nuts :beathorse:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ermm... your straightness is a bit wonky, I'm gonna have ta book you for that.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
In terms of dating an INTP's crazy goes internal and they will pretty much leave you alone or at least eventually tell you how they feel in a monotone, expressionless pantomime. An INTPs neurosis means they may pine for you or obsess about you but in a respectfully distant way. Think 'low maintenance stalker'.

An INFPs crazy is also internal but they will explode it on you like some gross and unwanted pinata of hormones and too much time alone. They're the kind that cry and throw drinks on you.

One makes for a better soap opera but the other is better for painless breakups (painless on your part, not their part).

rav3n

INFPs = still waters run amok in counterproductive shit.
INTPs = still waters, don't bother me, I'm busy following wiki links.

Btw, you're two of my favourite MBTI types so the above is said affectionately.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
my INFP friend has schizophrenic OCD, so ill vote for INFP

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:rolleyes:

Are you people retarded? Even ISTJs can be bipolar or schizophrenic.

However, I will say that INxx in general can have a frustrating detachment from reality. INFPs and INTPs just do it differently.

I think INTPs are potentially more dangerous because Ti built on a false premise *seems* logical because of the structure, but the entire concept falls down like a house of cards because the original premise was illusory or incorrect.