User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is the crazier of them all?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTPs

16 23.88%
  • INFPs

35 52.24%
  • Ah... no. Just no. Only Es can be crazy.

16 23.88%
First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

INTP's would fall into the category of "Enigmatic Types" http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tic-types.html because of the mixture of the serious T with the "silly" NP.
    Most crazy "of all"; I doubt, but crazier than INFP, definitely.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think there are more INFP are more anoying/amusing crazy and thus they win by numbers % of their type.

INTPs are mostly more sane as a group but when one slips through the fence and moves into a cabin in the woods (or becomes a president or major power broker) watchout.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Glycerine

Just for kicks, I said INFPs. The INFP is typically willing to go more outside the bounds. I am not saying INTPs are necessarily logical but they seem to limit their introspection to mostly things they perceive as logical. INFPs tend to broaden out their introspection a bit to include more intangibles. We know that they can be crazy in different ways, I just answered for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    So Ti is much more grounding than Fi. I think you'd find that between ENFPs and ENTPs, ENFPs are the crazier of the two, though in my experience it is very even.
    I am going to argue that is Fe, not Ti, that settles the outside of the ENTP. A crazy ENFP is fairly obvious due to the emo vomit, thus it is easy to step out of the way or avoid or cut out of your life. A crazy ENTP is a narcissitic sociopath who can do massive damage as they look very normal until viewed in continuity or retrospectively. I am not sure you can quanitfy or compare "crazy" between the two.

INFPs or INTPs? I dunno, I need more precision around "crazy". Both types are unique, but do seem a little more stable than their EXNP counterparts.

MBTI
    INFP

INFP's. And I am one. The INTP's I know have their shit more together.
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am INTP. My 21 yr old son is INFP. He was a little goofball when he was younger but, as he has gotten older, Ne actually seems to serve as a counter-balance to intense Fi idealism. The inferior functions Si-Te are responsible for a chronic sense of worry and a tendency towards hypochondria (not that he complains since he is so busy saving humanity).

He is definitely more serious than I am. And although we giggle like a couple of little kids when we start Ne extroverting, there are clear boundaries that I do not cross. The INTP mom is the crazy one at my house.

Well, I'm going to say they are both crazy in a special way. INTPs are the logical, creeper kinds of crazy who scare "normal" people with their vast knowledge and "DID YOU KNOW?"s. According to the ESTJ society I live in, knowing basic knowledge is creepy. But that thought is disgusting in its own.

While INTPs are like what I just said, INFPs usually scare you in three ways: 1, their hobbies, 2 their ways of doing things, and 3 their pretty masochistic and sadistic ways of thinking/ their thought process.

Never ever ask me what my thought process is like. Please. And please also do not ask what is typically on my mind.In fact, never ask any N what is on their mind constantly. The results are terrifying.
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

In the past 24 hours I can report encountering a crazy INTP.

Perhaps two of them, still not sure on the second one.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I think we're pretty tied for the good kind of crazy, I'm not going to comment on the bad kind of crazy because I fear those INFP's more than I fear death itself.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I submit this thread as evidence in support of INTPs being the crazies:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-t-answer.html

Oh yeah, and : SolitaryWalker. 'Nuff said.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe