• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite type that's really different from yours

L

LadyLazarus

Well,I have no clue what my type is,but I would have to say ISFJ's and ENFP's.They're both gentle,yet strong and protective,as well as very kind in a sincere sort of way.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ for their sense of humor as well as me often, oddly enough, being able to relate to them. They're always quick to understand me without asking too many questions, it sometimes seems.

Sunny Ghost

ENTP's and INTJ's

ENTP's seem more on my level with the crazy fun stuff. Seem's like we get each other into trouble.

INTJ's get on my level with the chill fun stuff. I feel I have a knack for pulling them out of their shell and have befriended a few of these loner wolves.

Both of these types are usually intelligent and a nice complimentary contrast.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ExTPs. ENTPs in particular. Those with the steely silvery fire in the eyes and the fuck-it-all attitude, who can give and take shit, mischievous, just refreshing.