• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite type that's really different from yours

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
I love this Entj I know, its mutual love. Mutual means "we both love each other", righht. I wont date him because us together is like a volcano, he has all this energy and I have all this energy, and its like "AAAH!!" and then he will start getting all "judgy" and I will act like an asshole to him, and he just loves it, and relaxes again with the judgment stuff. He always says "Rock On girl!!!" and Im like "Yah!!!...Ok!!" and he has muscles every facet of his body, he probably works out his FACE. Like miniature barbells, like, eats barbell gum to work out his cheekbones or something
And he walks like a total caveman, and we always honk at each other and wave maniacally.

My last best friend was an Entj, but she and I butted heads a lot because she would always call herself "the leader" of our sports team, so I would....respond to that in various ways. I did a good job in destroying her self esteem. She needed it, trust me guys. And oddly enough, she actually Respected my ways of putting her in her place, and it strengthened our friendship...(?)

Entjs are awesome

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
uhm: 1) ESFPs make me feel "high" and I make them feel stable. 2) Friendship with ISTJs is easy.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm somewhat fascinated by STPs...

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP and INFP, I think. My friendships with people of these types feels so easy and natural. They're just awesome. :wubbie:

Simi

MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTPS because of their depth of thought, they really get me thinking about things that I probably wouldn't usually think about.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Males: estps
Females: entjs
Both sexes: isfps

MBTI Type
INFP
Probably ENxPs; they have an offbeat zaniness about them that I find attractive and always bring about a fun spontaneity to situations that I really enjoy. They also balance me off quite a bit as well, since they're more focused on going with the flow of things and finding random connections externally, which helps me snap out of my trance and learn not to live so much in my own imagination and head. I've also noticed that I for some reason am often able to connect to the ENFJs I meet fairly easily.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ETJs and SFJs. :wubbie:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

á´…eparted

passages
Hmm... tough to say really. I don't think there is a clear enough pattern for me to call a favorite. I have been close with several ENFP's through out my life and they are really lots of fun. I'd say though ESFP. One of my closest friends is one, and we just feel totally comfortable with one another. We're wildly different, but with very similar likes/dislikes with very similar morals and views on life. We have tonnnnns of fun together! I miss her (we live in different states currently).

Edit: In generally, I vastly prefer extroverts over introverts.

And this. This is required.

badger055

Permabanned
mmm I guess I want to least strangle ENFPs

I would say ENTJs but they aren't that different from me