User Tag List

123 Last

Default I don't think i'm an F.

I keep on testing as an F but sure i'm warm hearted and such but i am not a F.

Anyone got easy descriptions of FeFiTeTi?

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I am not sure I get them but I'll try.

Fe : values coming from outside. It's mostly about social conventions, norms, proper responses, sympathy, etc. Fe may seem a bit on the conformist side sometimes and does not like conflicts.

Fi : values coming from your inner self. It's about getting a feeling of what is right and wrong, making your own values, being able to know when people are being sincere or not. Fi is more about empathy than sympathy, and getting the feeling that you know who someone is or what a situation is (morally, emotionally, etc).

Te : Logic coming from the outside. Te is an organiser and objective-oriented. It organises the world and datas logically, plans, puts things into categories and compartimentalises. It can appear a bit more linear than Ti I guess.

Ti : Logic coming from your inner self. Ti is an analyst. It is like an inner sense of the qualities of something (a bit like the T equivalent of Fi), Ti analyses, finds logical inconsistencies, work on ideas to define them, refine them, it can be used as in problem solving. Ti can sometimes be described as an eye looking for differences between two pictures. But it's more about ideas than the world and not objective-oriented.

Fe likes social harmony and shared values (a feeling of belonging ?) - Fi likes moral values and knowing the essence of things (inner values).

Te likes logical organisation and efficiency - Ti likes knowledge and analysis.

Ex : ENTJs are very competent leaders because they are Te dominant, they can organise properly people and work places.
    INFPs often finds themselves understand the true nature of someone without being able to explain it or having strong reactions to injustice and unkindness because they are Fi dominant.
    ESFJs are often known to be real helper, pillars of society in a way and very tactful, they finds harmony and people to be very important because they are Fe dominant.
    INTPs are the usual nerd stereotype or absent-minded professor because they seek Truth and knowledge. ISTPs who are also Ti dominant seem to enjoy intellectual stimulation even though it will be more linked to physical activity sometimes.
    Ti dominant people need to feed their Ti through intellectual stimulation, analysis, puzzles, etc.
    Feel no shame for what you are...

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This happened to a friend of mine. He's ISTJ but kept testing ISFJ because of ISFJ stereotypes and general beliefs of "I can't be a thinker because I care too much about people or have too many feelings".

His belief system, behavior, and other glaring obvious indications proved otherwise.

It took over a year of knowing him, but I finally said, "Look bro, you are NOT ISFJ. Beebe says no fucking way."

He also always tested Si/Fi, not Si/Fe.

Feelers aren't always "nice" but there are distinctive ways of telling if you're actually a Feeler or just a Thinker going through depression or falling in love for the first time, et al.

Woah those were real good explanations.

I keep testing as INFP, ISFP or INTP.

Idk which one i am.

I love playing strategic games, even if i lose it i really enjoy it. But i am paranoid of people around me when i walk outside alone i get paranoid of all sorts of people around me. I feel sorry for people. If someone says something to offend me, i don't say anything i just shut up and go quiet for a long time. I don't like conflict. I'm insensitive at times though.

I hope i'm a T.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

F doesn't equal 'warm hearted'. It's a way of gathering and analyzing information. Allegedly.

give me a situation and tell me how an: ISFP, INFP, INTJ, INTP would all react in tht situation.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Why don't you just be an INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I hope i'm a T.
    Why?

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    Woah those were real good explanations.

I keep testing as INFP, ISFP or INTP.

Idk which one i am.

I love playing strategic games, even if i lose it i really enjoy it. But i am paranoid of people around me when i walk outside alone i get paranoid of all sorts of people around me. I feel sorry for people. If someone says something to offend me, i don't say anything i just shut up and go quiet for a long time. I don't like conflict. I'm insensitive at times though.

I hope i'm a T.
    INTPs don't like conflicts usually. But there's nothing really significant about yourself in your post, apart from the fact that you're a bit biased so you'll probably insist on your T qualities rather than F. But tell us more.
    Feel no shame for what you are...

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnue View Post
    INTPs don't like conflicts usually. But there's nothing really significant about yourself in your post, apart from the fact that you're a bit biased so you'll probably insist on your T qualities rather than F. But tell us more.
    lols all of those were F qualities.

When someone teases me.

I feel hopless and angr cuz i'm physically weak and i can't do anything about it and in my mind i paint scenarios where i kill them. When people would tease me i would try to hold it in but then i'd end up crying fuck i hate myself for crying so much.