User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Type me!

MBTI
    IXXX
    Enneagram

Default Type me!

Ni Ne Ti Te Si Fi Fe Se - my functions listed from preference in a situation I can use them all in; the first 6 are easier to use in tandem. Every function can be used in an advanced manner or whatever, except I need to consciously turn on the Fe or Se modes more than the other functions, they are more automatic; in 90 % of the cases I make blunders in, it's because I neglected Fe or Se or both.

If you need any more info than that then just ask :P[/QUOTE]

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

INTJ most likely, xNTP second most likely.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

INTx

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

IxxJ
    Oh, its
    You

Enneagram
    CFV

It's a close call, but I'm going to say INTJ

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

You think so?
    Oh, its
    You

Enneagram
    CFV

Yah, Ne being second does muddle it up a little bit, but having Ti 3rd Te 4th makes it less confusing in my mind. When you get rid of the introversion and extroversion, he's N dom T aux, which at a base level is what INTJs & ENTPs are. Ni first is what pushed ENTP away in my mind and INTP would only be an option if he were Ti dom, so it was process of elimination. I could very well be wrong though.

I was having a hard time getting out what I was thinking above, my apologies for the lack of clarity.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I think you should try using the basic version of MBTI instead of the functions. I don't think cognitive functions were designed to help you work out your type, they're more or less there to fill in the gaps in understanding and make MBTI seem a little more deep and legit than it really is. You're clearly N, you're clearly T, so all that's actually left is P or J. Now go look up the definitions of P and J, work them into your head and then work out which one you prefer.

(I'm going to take a guess that you're a P, as most people on this forum are, and to top it off, INTP is a pretty popular MBTI type on the internets , oh and given that you're interested in cognitive functions might indicate that you're a Perciever).
    5 3 9

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Seriously, the guy only has 1 post. We don't know enough about him to say anymore. Beside the fact that he can type a paragraph, but doesn't know how to use the quote tag. His stats say INTJ. Lets see if the quote was a malfunction, or he is the first computer illiterate robot in the world.
    Oh, its
    You

Enneagram
    CFV

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    (I'm going to take a guess that you're a P, as most people on this forum are, and to top it off, INTP is a pretty popular MBTI type on the internets , oh and given that you're interested in cognitive functions might indicate that you're a Perciever).
    Are there any stats on this? I think I just forgot Js don't like the internet, but it's obvious we would never be interested in anything technical, so I'll leave that.

What makes an XNTP interested in complex, technical things is Ti, which is third on the list either way you look at it. I would agree he were a P if his dominant function was Ne, but dominant Ni isn't something an INTP or ENTP would have, whereas INTJs are N>T, which is exactly what his functions concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Idris View Post
    Seriously, the guy only has 1 post. We don't know enough about him to say anymore. Beside the fact that he can type a paragraph, but doesn't know how to use the quote tag. His stats say INTJ. Lets see if the quote was a malfunction, or he is the first computer illiterate robot in the world.
    Word.
    (heh)