• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me!

Humble Bragger

MBTI Type
IXXX
Enneagram
4827.jpg

Ni Ne Ti Te Si Fi Fe Se - my functions listed from preference in a situation I can use them all in; the first 6 are easier to use in tandem. Every function can be used in an advanced manner or whatever, except I need to consciously turn on the Fe or Se modes more than the other functions, they are more automatic; in 90 % of the cases I make blunders in, it's because I neglected Fe or Se or both.

If you need any more info than that then just ask :p[/QUOTE]

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ most likely, xNTP second most likely. :)

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
Yah, Ne being second does muddle it up a little bit, but having Ti 3rd Te 4th makes it less confusing in my mind. When you get rid of the introversion and extroversion, he's N dom T aux, which at a base level is what INTJs & ENTPs are. Ni first is what pushed ENTP away in my mind and INTP would only be an option if he were Ti dom, so it was process of elimination. I could very well be wrong though.

I was having a hard time getting out what I was thinking above, my apologies for the lack of clarity.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you should try using the basic version of MBTI instead of the functions. I don't think cognitive functions were designed to help you work out your type, they're more or less there to fill in the gaps in understanding and make MBTI seem a little more deep and legit than it really is. You're clearly N, you're clearly T, so all that's actually left is P or J. Now go look up the definitions of P and J, work them into your head and then work out which one you prefer.

(I'm going to take a guess that you're a P, as most people on this forum are, and to top it off, INTP is a pretty popular MBTI type on the internets :D, oh and given that you're interested in cognitive functions might indicate that you're a Perciever).

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Seriously, the guy only has 1 post. We don't know enough about him to say anymore. Beside the fact that he can type a paragraph, but doesn't know how to use the quote tag. His stats say INTJ. Lets see if the quote was a malfunction, or he is the first computer illiterate robot in the world.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
(I'm going to take a guess that you're a P, as most people on this forum are, and to top it off, INTP is a pretty popular MBTI type on the internets :D, oh and given that you're interested in cognitive functions might indicate that you're a Perciever).

Are there any stats on this? I think I just forgot Js don't like the internet, but it's obvious we would never be interested in anything technical, so I'll leave that.

What makes an XNTP interested in complex, technical things is Ti, which is third on the list either way you look at it. I would agree he were a P if his dominant function was Ne, but dominant Ni isn't something an INTP or ENTP would have, whereas INTJs are N>T, which is exactly what his functions concluded.

Seriously, the guy only has 1 post. We don't know enough about him to say anymore. Beside the fact that he can type a paragraph, but doesn't know how to use the quote tag. His stats say INTJ. Lets see if the quote was a malfunction, or he is the first computer illiterate robot in the world.

Word.
(heh)

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
These results are pretty funky looking, but I'm thinking INTJ.

I've seen a couple of INTJs get results like this. Some who have a strong intellectual bent, I've noticed tend to score pretty high on Ti. I think if you were an INTP there'd be a clear Ti/Ne>everything else, but you scored very high on Ni, which can only point to INTJ imo.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I don't think you're looking deep enough (or maybe I'm looking too deep, it's your opinion to make). He's not extraverted otherwise he might have rambled on about himself without need of questions (though some introverts will do that too). Looking into systems suggests NT, there is very little 'people' element in his post and it seemed to look below the surface. INTP and INTJ both share all of these qualities. Oh, and I refuse to consider the actual results of that test beyond the obvious, which would be NT, which reinforces what was established by his post.

There have been plenty of polls that show massive amounts of INTPs and INFPs on these forums, that's enough evidence for me. :)