User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I don't know what having dyslexia is like, but I always likened my thought processes to dyslexia. The ideas kind of stand on their own, but the context starts shifting around. It's like the ideas are letters jumbled up on the page, but sometimes they make different words. Sometimes my brain gets kind of discombobulated, I hear words as just sounds and then the quality of the sounds mean something. Or visually an object becomes separated from its purpose or context.
    yes interesting you guys get it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

How do you experience Ne dominance?
    I was talking to someone about breastfeeding and the following ideas popped in my mind:

How funny it would be if all the moms would go on strike and go breastfeed their kids in public with banners in front of the government

And then we were talking about this TV star we have here, she's having triplets and I thought it would be cool if she'd have a double tap on one breast to feed all 3 kids at once.

Ne

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    K you should just read this.

And compare it to this

Instead of crap about "big picture" (because Se doms are big picture too compared to Si doms) and "connecting everything" (which is actually Ne working with Si, not just Ne alone, because Si has the domino connection effect), it's best to compare the two Jungian descriptions.

For me it was easiest to see I had Si rather than Se, which always indicates Ne...because we can have "blindness" to our dom function because it is the lens through which we see the world, and just seems like "reality" to us.

I also found that a lot of the Ne dom description resonated for me.

Do you prefer to see the facts of what is right there, right now, or do you prefer to see the patterns of connection related to what is there right now instead of seeing the object itself?
    I prefer both. Sometimes one more than the other, but I think that it seems impossible to separate those two things. (I couldn't make it through the reading at the moment, will try again later.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    I was talking to someone about breastfeeding and the following ideas popped in my mind:

How funny it would be if all the moms would go on strike and go breastfeed their kids in public with banners in front of the government

And then we were talking about this TV star we have here, she's having triplets and I thought it would be cool if she'd have a double tap on one breast to feed all 3 kids at once.

Ne
    you've got yourself a million dollar idea there! all ya gotta do is make the dual nozzle contraption and you're set!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRcXVZFlSWY"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

the best a friend and i could come up with was a choose your own adventure book where you only made it through one but kinda knew what the whole book was about at the same time.

i need more. i want to figure out Ne. definitions aren't enough, more descriptions please.

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    the best a friend and i could come up with was a choose your own adventure book where you only made it through one but kinda knew what the whole book was about at the same time.
    "What if" > "What is"

i need more. i want to figure out Ne. definitions aren't enough, more descriptions please.
    Imagine if the 'what if' never stood still, but just spun and spun and spun.

What if....?

But...Oh!....what if....?

Nah, how about what if....?

OR....what if....?

It's like looking through a kaleidoscope. Patterns lead way to more and more patterns, patterns within patterns, shapes mixing into patterns, the more and more you turn it, this way and that. No linearity. Just angle of perception. And, it's all possible reality for consideration.

What if what is, is not only what it is?

Ti is the string to my Ne kite. Thankfully.

MBTI
    GONE

Sensory overload. Lots and lots of sensory overload.

I think with Se I wouldn't be as overloaded and I would be able to discern all the elements in my environment. As a Ne dom, vibes and energies etc. hit me, it's more like having a kind of sonar than looking at things with just my eyes. If that makes sense.

My ENFP friend was diagnosed with ADHD. I think I had it as a kid and still have it, self medicated and doing meditation or whatnot can only help so much.

As an NE dom, the idea of being in a sensory deprivation chamber (they have some in the bay area) is extremely appealing.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Continuous desire to analyze and understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Continuous desire to analyze and understand.
    That would be more in the domain of a judging function, not a function used for information-gathering.