User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 112

  1. #91
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    haha, yeah the original avatar was a bunny picture. Then I changed to a small creature in a swing, and now this.

    I cannot resist something cute. It calls to me like something shiny and full of glitter.
    Thankfully, not EVERYTHING, is either a: shiny, or b: covered in/full of glitter, otherwise i'd never get anything done...

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  2. #92
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    does it count as thinking in Ne, if i don't even read what the thread is about and just jump in on a glitter related topic?

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  3. #93
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    does it count as thinking in Ne, if i don't even read what the thread is about and just jump in on a glitter related topic?
    I think you did an excellent job of showcasing Ne in motion. Class, please thank Professor Nijnte!

  4. #94
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    haha, yeah the original avatar was a bunny picture. Then I changed to a small creature in a swing, and now this.

    I cannot resist something cute. It calls to me like something shiny and full of glitter.
    LOL Glitter and Shine....you live INFP stereotypes!

  5. #95
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    LOL Glitter and Shine....you live INFP stereotypes!
    Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY!

    Don't be dissin' the glitter and shine. EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!!!

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  6. #96
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    LOL Glitter and Shine....you live INFP stereotypes!
    I am a unique sampling of the INFP race!!!!1111onoenone /has NF meltdown, then remembers:


  7. #97
    lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    Ne can kinda be like a jig saw puzzle, I see the picture but I have to see how all the pieces interact and connect, but it's not a sequential process. I take little bits here and there and just fill in bits with past knowledge,with out necessarily pay those bits attention.
    I just realized this is about Ne doms so I'll shut up now.....in my defense, I'm strongly intuitive, if I went by function theory I type ENFP.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #98
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Ne can kinda be like a jig saw puzzle, I see the picture but I have to see how all the pieces interact and connect, but it's not a sequential process. I take little bits here and there and just fill in bits with past knowledge,with out necessarily pay those bits attention.
    I just realized this is about Ne doms so I'll shut up now.....in my defense, I'm strongly intuitive, if I went by function theory I type ENFP.
    This is interesting.....It's the same concept with Si/Ne....Si's using established information as a first step in understanding whatever's in front of me...Ne's used to perceive the outcome, or series of outcomes. The outcome is paid the least attention, and isn't really reconsidered unless somehow necessary to reassess.

  9. #99
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    This is interesting.....It's the same concept with Si/Ne....Si's using established information as a first step in understanding whatever's in front of me...Ne's used to perceive the outcome, or series of outcomes. The outcome is paid the least attention, and isn't really reconsidered unless somehow necessary to reassess.
    For me, this is becoming more familiar. Ne to Si is like a see-saw where I am slowly reaching a balance and even tipping towards the Si at times. What if an outcome is unexpected or breaks the underlying understanding of what you expected?

  10. #100
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    For me, this is becoming more familiar. Ne to Si is like a see-saw where I am slowly reaching a balance and even tipping towards the Si at times. What if an outcome is unexpected or breaks the underlying understanding of what you expected?
    IMO Ne doesn't develop in SJs until it's 'forced' to. The fewer experiences an SJ has to draw from, the weaker their Ne reliance, the harder they'll take those deviations or breaks in their Si.

    Good, diverse experiences (not simply book based education) is very important towards developing balanced Si. ( I can imagine it's the same for Ni as well). Without it, Si-doms are likely to hold fast to whatever those single major influences have fed them. Since their approach to understanding the world is the past - introducing this diversity should also start early- like childhood, no later than high-school. Otherwise they go through life never having to challenge what's being built with Si. When it is finally challenged, and they realize their Si imprint won't work, it's a greater stress, and a harder lesson to learn that there's more than one way to look at the situation.

    That's why the older generation of SJs are so hard nosed to change....back in their 'days', they didn't have access to the world like we do.

Similar Threads

  1. [Ne] ESxJs...How do you experience Ne-doms?
    By Amargith in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 11:37 PM
  2. inp's and isp's how do you experience Ne Si and Se Ni could there be confusion?
    By INFtha14 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 12:46 PM
  3. Introverts: How Do You Experience Introversion?
    By FFF in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:05 AM
  4. How do you experience beauty?
    By Blackmail! in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. Extroverts: How do you experience extroversion?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO