User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Default Ideal Chick, what personality fits (if one does)

1)Down to Earth - teachable, accepting, fair, understanding, not full of herself (nothing I can't stand more than a chick that thinks she owns the world)

2)Chill - laid back, easy-going, not an emotional basketcase, okay with breaking the rules sometimes

3)Confident - optimistic, relaxed but in control (not high on weed), decisive, uplifting, direct, and genuine

4)Dependable - loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy (I'm in the military so being that I could be deployed for long periods of time I want to be sure she ain't gonna get "lonely" and cheat on me :steam

5)Smart - intelligent, charming, social, friendly, not a valley girl or a chick that makes me feel like I'm talking to a dim wit

6)Gutsy - brave, daring, fearless, and assertive ("lets go skydiving" )

7)Passionate - enthusiastic, determined, aggressive at times (like in the bedroom )

8)Athletic - healthy, physical, tough, and aware

9)Active - fun, witty, creative, and interesting

10)Outdoorsy - hard working, self-sufficient, practical, and down to get a little dirty (not high maintenance - ain't worried about breaking a nail)

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post
    1)Down to Earth - teachable, accepting, fair, understanding, not full of herself (nothing I can't stand more than a chick that thinks she owns the world)

2)Chill - laid back, easy-going, not an emotional basketcase, okay with breaking the rules sometimes

3)Confident - optimistic, relaxed but in control (not high on weed), decisive, uplifting, direct, and genuine

4)Dependable - loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy (I'm in the military so being that I could be deployed for long periods of time I want to be sure she ain't gonna get "lonely" and cheat on me :steam

5)Smart - intelligent, charming, social, friendly, not a valley girl or a chick that makes me feel like I'm talking to a dim wit

6)Gutsy - brave, daring, fearless, and assertive ("lets go skydiving" )

7)Passionate - enthusiastic, determined, aggressive at times (like in the bedroom )

8)Athletic - healthy, physical, tough, and aware

9)Active - fun, witty, creative, and interesting

10)Outdoorsy - hard working, self-sufficient, practical, and down to get a little dirty (not high maintenance - ain't worried about breaking a nail)
    you seem like you'd work best with an ENFP 7w8 sx/sp who was into working out
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I kind of feel like you should add a bunch more, and allow people to pick their top two.

Of those I'm torn between down to earth, dependable, and athletic.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

ISFP, or maybe ISTP. Now get out there and catch one!!

... or you could just look for someone who had those traits, seems easier and less restrictive, ya-know.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My thought was ISTP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

... or you could just look for someone who had those traits, seems easier and less restrictive, ya-know.
    With introverts especially, it's tough to know their nature in traits like described until you really get to know them (for instance, an introvert won't usually let you know immediately how passionate they are or how smart, active, or dependable they are). Narrowing the field to just girls of a certain type that is likely to have those traits saves on a lot of unnecessary relationships.

Nice list ...

Down to Earth
    Dependable
    Smart
    Athletic
    Active

are the more important ones to me on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

You can't go past isfp/istp. I think it'd be cool if people commented on traits. "Hey! Nice set of traits"

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    With introverts especially, it's tough to know their nature in traits like described until you really get to know them (for instance, an introvert won't usually let you know immediately how passionate they are or how smart, active, or dependable they are). Narrowing the field to just girls of a certain type that is likely to have those traits saves on a lot of unnecessary relationships.
    It is a trap though.

To have a list of what you want, to convert that into a MBTI type that would be "ideal" for you, it means when you meet someone you're focusing on trying to figure out their type rather than figuring out if they are a good match for you. Considering the amount of people here, who are therefore by default interested in typology, who mistype or struggle to type themselves there's basically a guaranteed factor of getting something wrong when typing someone who isn't into it. Not to mention all the stereotypes that are thrown out defining what someone who is a/an [enter letter here] means this, such as "an introvert won't usually let you know immediately how passionate they are or how smart, active, or dependable they are", well some introverts will and some extroverts wont, it may have enough empirical evidence to back it up as a trend but if you focus too much on these things you shoot yourself in the foot. What happens if someone is seeking an introvert, they've made a list and that is a quality they know they want, but they end up with an extrovert because they mistyped them? they may be disappointed for starters but more importantly they are misreading them and likely assigning values to them without asking such as presuming they recharge when alone.

I believe that typology can be helpful for relationships, but only once you're in one and trying to understand how your partner ticks and how to better communicate things.

That said if you know a sexy INFJ or INTP in my area be sure to hook me up!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i dont think any type fits this perfectly, maybe ENTP is the closest one
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read