• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ideal Chick, what personality fits (if one does)

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
1)Down to Earth - teachable, accepting, fair, understanding, not full of herself (nothing I can't stand more than a chick that thinks she owns the world)

2)Chill - laid back, easy-going, not an emotional basketcase, okay with breaking the rules sometimes

3)Confident - optimistic, relaxed but in control (not high on weed), decisive, uplifting, direct, and genuine

4)Dependable - loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy (I'm in the military so being that I could be deployed for long periods of time I want to be sure she ain't gonna get "lonely" and cheat on me :steam:)

5)Smart - intelligent, charming, social, friendly, not a valley girl or a chick that makes me feel like I'm talking to a dim wit :doh:

6)Gutsy - brave, daring, fearless, and assertive ("lets go skydiving" :hifive:)

7)Passionate - enthusiastic, determined, aggressive at times (like in the bedroom :devil:)

8)Athletic - healthy, physical:newwink:, tough, and aware

9)Active - fun, witty, creative, and interesting

10)Outdoorsy - hard working, self-sufficient, practical, and down to get a little dirty (not high maintenance - ain't worried about breaking a nail)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1)Down to Earth - teachable, accepting, fair, understanding, not full of herself (nothing I can't stand more than a chick that thinks she owns the world)

2)Chill - laid back, easy-going, not an emotional basketcase, okay with breaking the rules sometimes

3)Confident - optimistic, relaxed but in control (not high on weed), decisive, uplifting, direct, and genuine

4)Dependable - loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy (I'm in the military so being that I could be deployed for long periods of time I want to be sure she ain't gonna get "lonely" and cheat on me :steam:)

5)Smart - intelligent, charming, social, friendly, not a valley girl or a chick that makes me feel like I'm talking to a dim wit :doh:

6)Gutsy - brave, daring, fearless, and assertive ("lets go skydiving" :hifive:)

7)Passionate - enthusiastic, determined, aggressive at times (like in the bedroom :devil:)

8)Athletic - healthy, physical:newwink:, tough, and aware

9)Active - fun, witty, creative, and interesting

10)Outdoorsy - hard working, self-sufficient, practical, and down to get a little dirty (not high maintenance - ain't worried about breaking a nail)

you seem like you'd work best with an ENFP 7w8 sx/sp who was into working out

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I kind of feel like you should add a bunch more, and allow people to pick their top two.

Of those I'm torn between down to earth, dependable, and athletic.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFP, or maybe ISTP. Now get out there and catch one!!

... or you could just look for someone who had those traits, seems easier and less restrictive, ya-know.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My thought was ISTP.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

... or you could just look for someone who had those traits, seems easier and less restrictive, ya-know.

With introverts especially, it's tough to know their nature in traits like described until you really get to know them (for instance, an introvert won't usually let you know immediately how passionate they are or how smart, active, or dependable they are). Narrowing the field to just girls of a certain type that is likely to have those traits saves on a lot of unnecessary relationships. :jew:

wolfy

awsm
Nice list ...

Down to Earth
Dependable
Smart
Athletic
Active

are the more important ones to me on that list.

wolfy

awsm

You can't go past isfp/istp. I think it'd be cool if people commented on traits. "Hey! Nice set of traits"

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
With introverts especially, it's tough to know their nature in traits like described until you really get to know them (for instance, an introvert won't usually let you know immediately how passionate they are or how smart, active, or dependable they are). Narrowing the field to just girls of a certain type that is likely to have those traits saves on a lot of unnecessary relationships. :jew:

It is a trap though.

To have a list of what you want, to convert that into a MBTI type that would be "ideal" for you, it means when you meet someone you're focusing on trying to figure out their type rather than figuring out if they are a good match for you. Considering the amount of people here, who are therefore by default interested in typology, who mistype or struggle to type themselves there's basically a guaranteed factor of getting something wrong when typing someone who isn't into it. Not to mention all the stereotypes that are thrown out defining what someone who is a/an [enter letter here] means this, such as "an introvert won't usually let you know immediately how passionate they are or how smart, active, or dependable they are", well some introverts will and some extroverts wont, it may have enough empirical evidence to back it up as a trend but if you focus too much on these things you shoot yourself in the foot. What happens if someone is seeking an introvert, they've made a list and that is a quality they know they want, but they end up with an extrovert because they mistyped them? they may be disappointed for starters but more importantly they are misreading them and likely assigning values to them without asking such as presuming they recharge when alone.

I believe that typology can be helpful for relationships, but only once you're in one and trying to understand how your partner ticks and how to better communicate things.

That said if you know a sexy INFJ or INTP in my area be sure to hook me up! :biggrin:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont think any type fits this perfectly, maybe ENTP is the closest one

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP is the best pick imo.

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
ESTP

Dude, you've mentioned 10 traits. But when one looks into your explanations there are at least 50.

Do you hope to find a woman with 50 desired traits?

I'm asking because I have a certain private theory about how men and women mate. You can become a part of my worldly wisdom! :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
istp, isfp maybe infj

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thinking balanced xstp.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
1)Down to Earth - teachable

I thought this thread was about matching qualities of a potential mate to an MBTI type, not teaching a dolphin how to jump through a ring of fire.

A

A window to the soul

I thought this thread was about matching qualities of a potential mate to an MBTI type, not teaching a dolphin how to jump through a ring of fire.

Why would that be? The OP listed 10-traits for his ideal chick. He wants to know what personality type it fits. Sillies. :D

A

A window to the soul

You're assuming she has a personality.

lol yeah, I agree with another member that the list doesn't seem to match any particular type and that ENTP seems to be the closest match IMHO. :redface: