First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Y'all don't think an ENTP is willing to break a nail or break a sweat, huh? As much dirt as I dug up in my yard this weekend... it's too dirty to talk about. I'll post wildlife pics shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper
    Could sure, but compared to my SP friends I'm an indoor recluse. That's the difference, an ENTP could, a SP would. It's all about the Se.
    yeah, it's exactly that. me myself, i've spent probably more than 60 hours outside in the last week - i looove the summertime - but in terms of overall tendencies, a randomly-chosen SP is more likely to be physical and outdoorsy than a randomly-chosen NP.

for cute garden gloves! i just got a cute pink surfboard

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Most of your traits don't really correlate with type. The most I'd say is P, perhaps ExxP, perhaps xxTP.

Your description for "down-to-earth" kinda makes it seem like you really mean "doormat", but I may be misinterpreting that.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Your description for "down-to-earth" kinda makes it seem like you really mean "doormat", but I may be misinterpreting that.
    I seem to be catchin a lot of flak for saying "down to earth" so to make it clear it just means that I don't want a girl that thinks she's better than everyone else and treats other people like trash and it has absolutely nothing to do with her being a push over cuz that wouldn't be fun at all.

Of coarse no one is perfect, what faults would your ideal chick have? The list is to vague to me to type her.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Down to earth and gutsy are often mutually exclusive. Brave and intelligent ISxP is probably your best bet.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Ginkgo

Realdoll Megan got attitude. Realdoll Megan says dis thread suck!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'd go with ESTP. Whenever I hear/see the "perfect woman" described/portrayed in the media (ie. movies, books), it always seems like a man in a woman's body. The guy wants a girl who is into sports, low-maintenance (emotionally & physically), emotionally static, but still sweet & upbeat with a feminine/sexy appearance. Ti-dom would be too detached, but Se & tert-Fe might lead to some bubbly-ness & attention to norms (ie. feminine dress).

In the same way, the perfect man often sounds ExFJ-ish (woman in man's body). People erroneously think they want someone like their own gender, so they have lots in common & will supposedly understand each other. I don't think real life works that way though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Even if you determine what the perfect type for you is (which people on this forum often do) it's not like people walk around with their type written on their forehead. It's better to remain open-minded, imo, and if you meet someone you like use typology to help understand and maneuver around issues that may arise.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ime, fidelity is not a high priority for ESTPs. I foresee a random ENFP indirectly saying I'm biased but you should ignore!
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post
    1)Down to Earth - teachable, accepting, fair, understanding, not full of herself (nothing I can't stand more than a chick that thinks she owns the world)

2)Chill - laid back, easy-going, not an emotional basketcase, okay with breaking the rules sometimes

3)Confident - optimistic, relaxed but in control (not high on weed), decisive, uplifting, direct, and genuine

4)Dependable - loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy (I'm in the military so being that I could be deployed for long periods of time I want to be sure she ain't gonna get "lonely" and cheat on me :steam

5)Smart - intelligent, charming, social, friendly, not a valley girl or a chick that makes me feel like I'm talking to a dim wit

6)Gutsy - brave, daring, fearless, and assertive ("lets go skydiving" )

7)Passionate - enthusiastic, determined, aggressive at times (like in the bedroom )

8)Athletic - healthy, physical, tough, and aware

9)Active - fun, witty, creative, and interesting

10)Outdoorsy - hard working, self-sufficient, practical, and down to get a little dirty (not high maintenance - ain't worried about breaking a nail)
    What do these qualities have anything to do with being smart? Why are they listed under the "smart" category?
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good