EII Ne

sounds STP to me

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    ESTP

Dude, you've mentioned 10 traits. But when one looks into your explanations there are at least 50.

Do you hope to find a woman with 50 desired traits?

I'm asking because I have a certain private theory about how men and women mate. You can become a part of my worldly wisdom!
    Well the idea was, like you said, to explain what I meant. Didn't want someone thinking "down to earth" meant that I am looking for a chick that rubs mud on herself for fun.

And yeah it would be awesome to meet a chick that had all these traits, is super hot, and digs me back but this is more of a dream sheet than and actual list of requirements. And I'm curious to see if any one type can fit it.

But pray do tell your theory, I'm always interested in things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Why would that be? The OP listed 10-traits for his ideal chick. He wants to know what personality type it fits. Sillies.
    Good call, I don't get the leap from teachable to training dolphins anyways (though that might be fun). Teachable to me just means open-minded or willing to learn something new which I deem pretty important when considering that you would be in a relationship with this person.

I spend a lot of time repelling/rock climbing when its warmer and snowboarding when its cold and I expect to do these things with my wife in the future, doesn't mean she has to know how to do them (that would eliminate a lot of girls) but I do expect that she'll be willing to learn. Just as I'll learn some of the stuff she's into.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

My best guess is Composer Artisan. Possibly Crafter as a second choice.

MBTI
    INFP

Difference of perspectives.

I can see a girl who is fair but not teachable or teachable but not fair etc, etc.

I see it as two traits. But I can understand that somebody sees it as a certain type of fairness.

The theory is still in the twicking. What you say adds a new twist to it, but it also confirms the ground level thesis. Thanks for the honesty.
    Hot-hearted head

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post
    Good call, I don't get the leap from teachable to training dolphins anyways (though that might be fun). Teachable to me just means open-minded or willing to learn something new which I deem pretty important when considering that you would be in a relationship with this person.

I spend a lot of time repelling/rock climbing when its warmer and snowboarding when its cold and I expect to do these things with my wife in the future, doesn't mean she has to know how to do them (that would eliminate a lot of girls) but I do expect that she'll be willing to learn. Just as I'll learn some of the stuff she's into.
    Cool! Well don't get discouraged. There are rare women out there like you described and I'm guessing they're holding out for someone equally as rare, so keep the faith and keep your eyes open. There's no hurry to settle.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    sounds STP to me
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    My best guess is Composer Artisan. Possibly Crafter as a second choice.
    Y'all don't think an ENTP is willing to break a nail or break a sweat, huh? As much dirt as I dug up in my yard this weekend... it's too dirty to talk about. I'll post wildlife pics shortly.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Y'all don't think an ENTP is willing to break a nail or break a sweat, huh?
    Could sure, but compared to my SP friends I'm an indoor recluse. That's the difference, an ENTP could, a SP would. It's all about the Se.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm ENFP and I love being outdoors. So does my ENFJ sister.

We grew up on the land, though, we're country people (seriously, no joke, like running around barefoot living near the woods in a semi-rural area), don't know if early socialization has anything to do with this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm an enfp (um duh...haha) but i like being outdoors too. hate getting my feet dirty...or my hands really but! i like doing outdoorsy stuff...i'd go hang gliding or whatever...seish stuff that you guys are talking about i think. i'm not sure why i'm arguing this point tho...i still think from his description an isxp seems the closest...or possibly infj. my infj mother is super independent...outdoorsy...silly and a lot of whatever else he said.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Could sure, but compared to my SP friends I'm an indoor recluse. That's the difference, an ENTP could, a SP would. It's all about the Se.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm ENFP and I love being outdoors. So does my ENFJ sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm an enfp (um duh...haha) but i like being outdoors too. hate getting my feet dirty...or my hands really but! i like doing outdoorsy stuff...i'd go hang gliding or whatever...seish stuff that you guys are talking about i think. i'm not sure why i'm arguing this point tho...i still think from his description an isxp seems the closest...or possibly infj. my infj mother is super independent...outdoorsy...silly and a lot of whatever else he said.
    I kind of agree with the INFJ suggestion too. My Mom is INFJ. I definitely agree with ISTP (and ESTP). I'm glad we could drive the point home that some of us ENxP's *will* and *do* enthusiastically become one with nature; even jump off cliffs. As for playing in the dirt, that's what pink garden gloves are for. I bought the nicest gloves at Ace hardware that fit comfortably snug. NO dirt creeps in! They're fantastic!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wash my feet every night before I go to bed because most of the time I run around barefoot during the day. I have no issues with dirty feet, but they don't belong in my bed.

I'm also one of those people who lay on the ground.