• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ideal Chick, what personality fits (if one does)

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
ESTP

Dude, you've mentioned 10 traits. But when one looks into your explanations there are at least 50.

Do you hope to find a woman with 50 desired traits?

I'm asking because I have a certain private theory about how men and women mate. You can become a part of my worldly wisdom! :devil:

Well the idea was, like you said, to explain what I meant. Didn't want someone thinking "down to earth" meant that I am looking for a chick that rubs mud on herself for fun.

And yeah it would be awesome to meet a chick that had all these traits, is super hot, and digs me back but this is more of a dream sheet than and actual list of requirements. And I'm curious to see if any one type can fit it.

But pray do tell your theory, I'm always interested in things like that.

Why would that be? The OP listed 10-traits for his ideal chick. He wants to know what personality type it fits. Sillies. :D

Good call, I don't get the leap from teachable to training dolphins anyways (though that might be fun). Teachable to me just means open-minded or willing to learn something new which I deem pretty important when considering that you would be in a relationship with this person.

I spend a lot of time repelling/rock climbing when its warmer and snowboarding when its cold and I expect to do these things with my wife in the future, doesn't mean she has to know how to do them (that would eliminate a lot of girls) but I do expect that she'll be willing to learn. Just as I'll learn some of the stuff she's into.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My best guess is Composer Artisan. Possibly Crafter as a second choice.

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
Difference of perspectives.

I can see a girl who is fair but not teachable or teachable but not fair etc, etc.

I see it as two traits. But I can understand that somebody sees it as a certain type of fairness.

The theory is still in the twicking. What you say adds a new twist to it, but it also confirms the ground level thesis. Thanks for the honesty.

A

A window to the soul

Good call, I don't get the leap from teachable to training dolphins anyways (though that might be fun). Teachable to me just means open-minded or willing to learn something new which I deem pretty important when considering that you would be in a relationship with this person.

I spend a lot of time repelling/rock climbing when its warmer and snowboarding when its cold and I expect to do these things with my wife in the future, doesn't mean she has to know how to do them (that would eliminate a lot of girls) but I do expect that she'll be willing to learn. Just as I'll learn some of the stuff she's into.

Cool! Well don't get discouraged. There are rare women out there like you described and I'm guessing they're holding out for someone equally as rare, so keep the faith and keep your eyes open. There's no hurry to settle.

sounds STP to me
My best guess is Composer Artisan. Possibly Crafter as a second choice.

Y'all don't think an ENTP is willing to break a nail or break a sweat, huh? As much dirt as I dug up in my yard this weekend... it's too dirty to talk about. I'll post wildlife pics shortly.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Y'all don't think an ENTP is willing to break a nail or break a sweat, huh?

Could sure, but compared to my SP friends I'm an indoor recluse. That's the difference, an ENTP could, a SP would. It's all about the Se.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm ENFP and I love being outdoors. So does my ENFJ sister.

We grew up on the land, though, we're country people (seriously, no joke, like running around barefoot living near the woods in a semi-rural area), don't know if early socialization has anything to do with this.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm an enfp (um duh...haha) but i like being outdoors too. hate getting my feet dirty...or my hands really but! i like doing outdoorsy stuff...i'd go hang gliding or whatever...seish stuff that you guys are talking about i think. i'm not sure why i'm arguing this point tho...i still think from his description an isxp seems the closest...or possibly infj. my infj mother is super independent...outdoorsy...silly and a lot of whatever else he said.

A

A window to the soul

Could sure, but compared to my SP friends I'm an indoor recluse. That's the difference, an ENTP could, a SP would. It's all about the Se.
I'm ENFP and I love being outdoors. So does my ENFJ sister.
i'm an enfp (um duh...haha) but i like being outdoors too. hate getting my feet dirty...or my hands really but! i like doing outdoorsy stuff...i'd go hang gliding or whatever...seish stuff that you guys are talking about i think. i'm not sure why i'm arguing this point tho...i still think from his description an isxp seems the closest...or possibly infj. my infj mother is super independent...outdoorsy...silly and a lot of whatever else he said.

I kind of agree with the INFJ suggestion too. My Mom is INFJ. I definitely agree with ISTP (and ESTP). I'm glad we could drive the point home that some of us ENxP's *will* and *do* enthusiastically become one with nature; even jump off cliffs. As for playing in the dirt, that's what pink garden gloves are for. I bought the nicest gloves at Ace hardware that fit comfortably snug. NO dirt creeps in! They're fantastic!! :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wash my feet every night before I go to bed because most of the time I run around barefoot during the day. I have no issues with dirty feet, but they don't belong in my bed.

I'm also one of those people who lay on the ground.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Y'all don't think an ENTP is willing to break a nail or break a sweat, huh? As much dirt as I dug up in my yard this weekend... it's too dirty to talk about. I'll post wildlife pics shortly.

Kasper said:

yeah, it's exactly that. me myself, i've spent probably more than 60 hours outside in the last week - i looove the summertime - but in terms of overall tendencies, a randomly-chosen SP is more likely to be physical and outdoorsy than a randomly-chosen NP.

:hifive: for cute garden gloves! i just got a cute pink surfboard :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most of your traits don't really correlate with type. The most I'd say is P, perhaps ExxP, perhaps xxTP.

Your description for "down-to-earth" kinda makes it seem like you really mean "doormat", but I may be misinterpreting that.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Your description for "down-to-earth" kinda makes it seem like you really mean "doormat", but I may be misinterpreting that.

I seem to be catchin a lot of flak for saying "down to earth" so to make it clear it just means that I don't want a girl that thinks she's better than everyone else and treats other people like trash and it has absolutely nothing to do with her being a push over cuz that wouldn't be fun at all.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Of coarse no one is perfect, what faults would your ideal chick have? :) The list is to vague to me to type her.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Down to earth and gutsy are often mutually exclusive. Brave and intelligent ISxP is probably your best bet.

G

Ginkgo

Realdoll Megan got attitude. Realdoll Megan says dis thread suck!

s_22.jpg

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd go with ESTP. Whenever I hear/see the "perfect woman" described/portrayed in the media (ie. movies, books), it always seems like a man in a woman's body. The guy wants a girl who is into sports, low-maintenance (emotionally & physically), emotionally static, but still sweet & upbeat with a feminine/sexy appearance. Ti-dom would be too detached, but Se & tert-Fe might lead to some bubbly-ness & attention to norms (ie. feminine dress).

In the same way, the perfect man often sounds ExFJ-ish (woman in man's body). People erroneously think they want someone like their own gender, so they have lots in common & will supposedly understand each other. I don't think real life works that way though.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if you determine what the perfect type for you is (which people on this forum often do) it's not like people walk around with their type written on their forehead. It's better to remain open-minded, imo, and if you meet someone you like use typology to help understand and maneuver around issues that may arise.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ime, fidelity is not a high priority for ESTPs. I foresee a random ENFP indirectly saying I'm biased but you should ignore!

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1)Down to Earth - teachable, accepting, fair, understanding, not full of herself (nothing I can't stand more than a chick that thinks she owns the world)

2)Chill - laid back, easy-going, not an emotional basketcase, okay with breaking the rules sometimes

3)Confident - optimistic, relaxed but in control (not high on weed), decisive, uplifting, direct, and genuine

4)Dependable - loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy (I'm in the military so being that I could be deployed for long periods of time I want to be sure she ain't gonna get "lonely" and cheat on me :steam:)

5)Smart - intelligent, charming, social, friendly, not a valley girl or a chick that makes me feel like I'm talking to a dim wit :doh:

6)Gutsy - brave, daring, fearless, and assertive ("lets go skydiving" :hifive:)

7)Passionate - enthusiastic, determined, aggressive at times (like in the bedroom :devil:)

8)Athletic - healthy, physical:newwink:, tough, and aware

9)Active - fun, witty, creative, and interesting

10)Outdoorsy - hard working, self-sufficient, practical, and down to get a little dirty (not high maintenance - ain't worried about breaking a nail)

What do these qualities have anything to do with being smart? Why are they listed under the "smart" category?