User Tag List

First 3456 Last

I'm isfp and people like me. The people that don't aren't the kind of people I'd have like me anyway. I mean... what kind of person doesn't like me? Crazy.

I think isfp are well liked for the most part. There is a random quality, coupled with a take it as it comes that seems to piss off the more anal among us. But that's all fun and games in itself isn't it...

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlwaysSunny View Post
    I've read that we are the most invisible type and I haven't seen many threads about ISFPs so I was just wondering if people even have an opinion or not? Do people even know enough ISFPs to have an opinion on them?
    My son is one. I don't know any others IRL so I can only speak of my interactions with him. Very true about being an "invisible type". I often think of Fi-doms as shadow people. It is very easy for others to take them for granted, perceive them as shallow, not serious, not hard-working, or possessing depth. This is a huge mistake. Even so, they are so very hidden that it may take some time to uncover what is going on inside of them. My son didn't leave a lot of clues and he really didn't speak much about how he felt. I didn't really understand some things about my own child until I begin to examine why we got along so well. I also talked to another Fi-dom about him which really helped a great deal.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Adorable
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

ISFP girls & women & ladies are my favorite people to be around. Theyre the best!!

They probably just don't have much interest in talking about themselves on a message board.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I only know (or able to identify) one ISFP and that's my mother. She honestly make me felt I'm the luckiest child on earth and will do anything to protect me from getting harmed.

It's really a rewarding experience to have a parent like this especially when my other parent is being just the extreme opposite.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Since coming to college I've identified and verified two other ISFPs. One has become my best friend and the other is one of my supervisors in the kitchen restaurant I work at (both males). So many girls have a crush on my friend and he's greatly liked by most people. He really doesn't see himself like that, all well liked and stuff. I've never heard anything bad said about him, but he's very closed off about his personal self unless he's talking to his closest friends.

Everybody loves my supervisor. He's in his 60's and he gives off this grandpa vibe, though he's never been married and doesn't have kids. I've heard people say that he's awesome because he has the persona of a high guy. I don't think he does, but most people say it because he's so laid back and just leaves everyone alone. He's always there when you have a question and you know that he cares about us. He's a great guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've really only followed Wolfy as an ISFP. I don't think I know any irl, and they don't seem to transmit over the internet clearly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

I only know one or two...

I notice they have a sensitivity balanced with pragmatism that I find attractive. They're quiet in many settings, but louder and quite funny once you get to know them. They're creative and affectionate, and they have a pleasant earthy quality. They're protective of their friends, loyal and generous.

They're rather shy, which has positive connotations as modesty, but can translate as timidity in other cases.

On the downside, they can be rather passive for my taste. Very non-confrontational. They can miss subtleties and nuances, particularly in conversation. IxFPs have a more yin energy I think, where ExFP is more yang comparatively.
    Last edited by Chiharu; 06-30-2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Typo *^.^*
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    On the downside, they can be rather passive for my taste. Very non-confrontational. They can miss subtleties and nuances, particularly in conversation. IxFPs have a more yang energy I think, where ExFP is more yin comparatively.
    Isn't Yin the "soft, gentle" energy and Yang the "aggressive" one? /pedant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Whoops! Typo *^.^* Thank you Viridian!
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.