• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

8 Mile MBTI types.

Illmatic

B-Rabbit - ISTP (bascially potraying a bit of himself)
Future - ENFP
Chedder - ISFP
DJ IZ - INFJ

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think Eminem himself is INTJ, so I sort of see him as INTJ in the movie too. But, you might be right about ISTP in the movie.

I love the scene at the very end after he won the battle and they're out in the street. His buddy asks him if he wants to work at the club with him and host the battles, make a name for himself, and all the guys are saying let's go out and celebrate tonight, and he just looks at his buddy and says, "Thanks, but no thanks. I think I just have to do my own thing, if you know what I mean." And he walks off by himself, leaving his friends behind.

That scene really strikes a chord within in me in regards to my experience as an introvert and human relations. There's a desire to connect with friends and such, but sometimes............................you just have to do your own thing. It's sometimes hard to explain, but sometimes you just know you have to go off on your own and take a different path.