• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters that perfectly display an MBTI type.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP
Bastian Books (Neverending Story)
The Little Prince
Snow White
Bell (Beauty and the Beast)

ENTJ
Gordon Gekko (Wall Street)
Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Cornelia li Britannia (Code Geass)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

INTJ
Hannibal Lechter (Silence of the Lambs)
Light Yagami (Death Note)
Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
Ovan (.hack//roots)
Hans Landa (Inglorious Basterds)
Magneto (X Men)

ENFP
Crim (.hack//sign)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

ISFJ
Shiro Emiya (Fate Stay Night)
Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
Syaoran (Tsubasa Chronicle)
Gilferd (Code Geass)

ISTP (other than the ones mentioned)
Wolverine (X Men)
Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicle)

ESTJ
Yahiko Myojin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Jeramai (Code Geass)

Lark

I dont know all those ENTJ characters but if they're all like GG then they're all bad guys :(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont know all those ENTJ characters but if they're all like GG then they're all bad guys :(

Princess Leia is a protagonist, Cornelia is an anti hero

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
Juno (from the movie Juno) - ENTP

the mom from Gilmore Girls - ENFP

Jack Sparrow - ESTP

thats all i've got for now but i think they are pretty stereotypical versions of their types at least.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Juno (from the movie Juno) - ENTP

the mom from Gilmore Girls - ENFP

Jack Sparrow - ESTP

thats all i've got for now but i think they are pretty stereotypical versions of their types at least.

Jack Sparrow is SO ENTP. only NPs can be that random :D

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
Jack Sparrow is SO ENTP. only NPs can be that random :D

I don't see the Ne. I see tons of Se though. I think he's hardcore ESTP. Juno is a good example of Ne dominance in my opinion.

Also, Jack is more clever than random. He knows the best move to make because he can see how to maneuver around in the best possible way.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Jack Sparrow is definitely ENTP

also ENTP

Cheshire Cat

The Joker (yes, he makes plans... no, he's not a J because he's impulsive, spontaneous, doesn't always stick to the plan and he hates rules too much)

Wile E. Coyote

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't think Juno is an ENTP at all way to boring and she just walks around like a bum all day

And as far as Jack being clever well here's an exerpt from typelogic about ENTPs:

"Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles half a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving a highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are both funny and incisively accurate.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
I just think that Jack Sparrow is more of a of a "doer" than anything else. Plus, once he has his boat and treasures or whatever material posessions he desires, he's perfectly content to just sit back and do nothing but drink and talk to girls. I don't see him theorizing about anything but I do see him being very clever and knowing what the best move to make is when there is something that he wants. ENTPs don't have a monopoly on cleverness.

Juno on the otherhand is nothing but talk. She doesn't really do anything except think and be clever for the sake of just being clever. Ideas seem to just spew out of her mouth but nothing is really being done. She seems completely satisfied with nothing but random/clever ideas. And I agree that she is boring and I actually hate her personality, but not all ENTPs are likable. I think she's a very unlikable version of an ENTP.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
guess I can't really say with Juno, the movie bored me too much so I didn't even finish watching it, but my personal bias of being an ENTP and not relating to her at all and thinking she was a complete idiot makes me not want her to be an ENTP.

You got a point on Jack not sitting around theorizing but niether do I and don't see other ENTPs really doing it either thats more of an INTP thing. ENTPs may not have the title of doers but when we get an idea we want to go out and do it.

I think the seperation with Jack is whether he is more in the here and now, or seeing the big picture - and me personally I think he's more in the big picture mindset afterall he's always steps ahead of everyone else and up to bigger plans than what everyone thinks

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just think that Jack Sparrow is more of a of a "doer" than anything else. Plus, once he has his boat and treasures or whatever material posessions he desires, he's perfectly content to just sit back and do nothing but drink and talk to girls. I don't see him theorizing about anything but I do see him being very clever and knowing what the best move to make is when there is something that he wants. ENTPs don't have a monopoly on cleverness.
that's called being a 7 :yes: cleverness, you're right, but ENTPs do have a monopoly on the kind of crazy Ne/Ti shit that comes out of his mouth.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
guess I can't really say with Juno, the movie bored me too much so I didn't even finish watching it, but my personal bias of being an ENTP and not relating to her at all and thinking she was a complete idiot makes me not want her to be an ENTP.

You got a point on Jack not sitting around theorizing but niether do I and don't see other ENTPs really doing it either thats more of an INTP thing. ENTPs may not have the title of doers but when we get an idea we want to go out and do it.

I think the seperation with Jack is whether he is more in the here and now, or seeing the big picture - and me personally I think he's more in the big picture mindset afterall he's always steps ahead of everyone else and up to bigger plans than what everyone thinks

I think ESTPs are big picture thinkers too, but in a different way. Its not about big picture ideas/concepts/experiments its about big picture "schemes" to get a tangible results i would say. ESTPs are sometimes negatively stereotyped as the best conmen (which is basically what being the best pirate ever would be). Yeah, so ESTPs make great pirates. lmao.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
that's called being a 7 :yes: cleverness, you're right, but ENTPs do have a monopoly on the kind of crazy Ne/Ti shit that comes out of his mouth.

No they dont. Thats just not true. And again, I see absolutely no Ne. He's clever, and his Ti is pretty apparent, but I don't see any Ne whatsoever. I know ENTPs really want Jack Sparrow to be one of them. Hell, I wish Jack Sparrow was whatever type I am just so I could claim him, but he's ESTP in my eyes. At least you guys have the Joker (although some say he's ENTJ).

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
The 4 siblings from the TV show Parenthood:

oldest brother (has a son with Asperger's): INTJ
oldest sister (single mom, daughter is Amber): ENFP
lawyer sister (husband is a carpenter, have a daughter): ENTJ
youngest brother, has a son with a beautiful black girl: ENFP

(I'm terrible with names and haven't watched it in a few weeks, sorry.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No they dont. Thats just not true. And again, I see absolutely no Ne. He's clever, and his Ti is pretty apparent, but I don't see any Ne whatsoever. I know ENTPs really want Jack Sparrow to be one of them. Hell, I wish Jack Sparrow was whatever type I am just so I could claim him, but he's ESTP in my eyes. At least you guys have the Joker (although some say he's ENTJ).

actually, I think the Joker is ESTP and Jack Sparrow is ENTP

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP:

Gil Pender (Midnight in Paris)

Poppy (Happy Go Lucky)

Mello (Death Note)

Robin the First aka Dick Grayson (Batman)

Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Newland Archer (The Age of Innocence)

Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice)