User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Fictional characters that perfectly display an MBTI type.

  1. #11

    Default

    I just think that Jack Sparrow is more of a of a "doer" than anything else. Plus, once he has his boat and treasures or whatever material posessions he desires, he's perfectly content to just sit back and do nothing but drink and talk to girls. I don't see him theorizing about anything but I do see him being very clever and knowing what the best move to make is when there is something that he wants. ENTPs don't have a monopoly on cleverness.

    Juno on the otherhand is nothing but talk. She doesn't really do anything except think and be clever for the sake of just being clever. Ideas seem to just spew out of her mouth but nothing is really being done. She seems completely satisfied with nothing but random/clever ideas. And I agree that she is boring and I actually hate her personality, but not all ENTPs are likable. I think she's a very unlikable version of an ENTP.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Array Evil Otter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    164

    Default

    guess I can't really say with Juno, the movie bored me too much so I didn't even finish watching it, but my personal bias of being an ENTP and not relating to her at all and thinking she was a complete idiot makes me not want her to be an ENTP.

    You got a point on Jack not sitting around theorizing but niether do I and don't see other ENTPs really doing it either thats more of an INTP thing. ENTPs may not have the title of doers but when we get an idea we want to go out and do it.

    I think the seperation with Jack is whether he is more in the here and now, or seeing the big picture - and me personally I think he's more in the big picture mindset afterall he's always steps ahead of everyone else and up to bigger plans than what everyone thinks

  3. #13
    Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlwaysSunny View Post
    I just think that Jack Sparrow is more of a of a "doer" than anything else. Plus, once he has his boat and treasures or whatever material posessions he desires, he's perfectly content to just sit back and do nothing but drink and talk to girls. I don't see him theorizing about anything but I do see him being very clever and knowing what the best move to make is when there is something that he wants. ENTPs don't have a monopoly on cleverness.
    that's called being a 7 cleverness, you're right, but ENTPs do have a monopoly on the kind of crazy Ne/Ti shit that comes out of his mouth.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post
    guess I can't really say with Juno, the movie bored me too much so I didn't even finish watching it, but my personal bias of being an ENTP and not relating to her at all and thinking she was a complete idiot makes me not want her to be an ENTP.

    You got a point on Jack not sitting around theorizing but niether do I and don't see other ENTPs really doing it either thats more of an INTP thing. ENTPs may not have the title of doers but when we get an idea we want to go out and do it.

    I think the seperation with Jack is whether he is more in the here and now, or seeing the big picture - and me personally I think he's more in the big picture mindset afterall he's always steps ahead of everyone else and up to bigger plans than what everyone thinks
    I think ESTPs are big picture thinkers too, but in a different way. Its not about big picture ideas/concepts/experiments its about big picture "schemes" to get a tangible results i would say. ESTPs are sometimes negatively stereotyped as the best conmen (which is basically what being the best pirate ever would be). Yeah, so ESTPs make great pirates. lmao.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that's called being a 7 cleverness, you're right, but ENTPs do have a monopoly on the kind of crazy Ne/Ti shit that comes out of his mouth.
    No they dont. Thats just not true. And again, I see absolutely no Ne. He's clever, and his Ti is pretty apparent, but I don't see any Ne whatsoever. I know ENTPs really want Jack Sparrow to be one of them. Hell, I wish Jack Sparrow was whatever type I am just so I could claim him, but he's ESTP in my eyes. At least you guys have the Joker (although some say he's ENTJ).

  6. #16
    Senior Member Array redcheerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9
    Posts
    912

    Default

    The 4 siblings from the TV show Parenthood:

    oldest brother (has a son with Asperger's): INTJ
    oldest sister (single mom, daughter is Amber): ENFP
    lawyer sister (husband is a carpenter, have a daughter): ENTJ
    youngest brother, has a son with a beautiful black girl: ENFP

    (I'm terrible with names and haven't watched it in a few weeks, sorry.)

  7. #17
    Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlwaysSunny View Post
    No they dont. Thats just not true. And again, I see absolutely no Ne. He's clever, and his Ti is pretty apparent, but I don't see any Ne whatsoever. I know ENTPs really want Jack Sparrow to be one of them. Hell, I wish Jack Sparrow was whatever type I am just so I could claim him, but he's ESTP in my eyes. At least you guys have the Joker (although some say he's ENTJ).
    actually, I think the Joker is ESTP and Jack Sparrow is ENTP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #18
    i love Array skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    captain jack sparrow

  9. #19
    Senior Member Array Chiharu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    captain jack sparrow
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

    ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Array Chiharu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None
    Posts
    679

    Default

    ENFP:

    Gil Pender (Midnight in Paris)

    Poppy (Happy Go Lucky)

    Mello (Death Note)

    Robin the First aka Dick Grayson (Batman)

    Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

    Newland Archer (The Age of Innocence)

    Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice)
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

    ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 03:51 PM
  2. Fictional characters MBTI type
    By lazyhappy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:50 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:41 PM
  4. Loveless Characters and their MBTI Type
    By xX_Miss_Valentine_Xx in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 01:44 PM
  5. Do Fictional Characters Have to Have a Type?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO