• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most social of the introverts.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP? No way. lol.

More like ISFJ. Fe can sort of "extrovert" at times because it wants to connect.

But ISFPs are sometimes called the extroverted introvert.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Definitely not ISTP.

Like Marmie, I would say ISFJ for the same reason.

If I had to guess, it'd probably look something like this

ISFJ > ISFP > ISTJ > INFJ > INFP > ISTP > INTP > INTJ

:shrug:

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP can come off extraverted...

istj86

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Define social, social as needing to be with people or social like being talkative?

I dont hate people or anything like that, i just dont mind being myself at home
Im bad starting conversations but i can follow one easily if you come to me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
from my experience istj and isfj

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
ISTP? No way. lol.

More like ISFJ. Fe can sort of "extrovert" at times because it wants to connect.

But ISFPs are sometimes called the extroverted introvert.

Hmmm-hmmm. My mother is one of those (not sure which), and I took a long time to peg her as E/I. She's very talkative and "chummy", and often tries to get me outta my shell.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
most to least introverted
INTJ>INFP>INTP>ISTP>INFJ>ISTJ>ISFP>ISFJ>ENFP>ENTJ>ENTP>ESTJ>ENFJ>ESFJ>ESTP<ESFP

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I would put:
INTJ > ISTP > INTP > INFP > INFJ > ISTJ > ISFJ > ENTJ > ESTJ > ENFP (depends on enneagram, if 7 extremely chatty, all others ambiverted) > ESFP > ESTP > ENFJ > ESFJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would put:
INTJ > ISTP > INTP > INFP > INFJ > ISTJ > ISFJ > ENTJ > ESTJ > ENFP (depends on enneagram, if 7 extremely chatty, all others ambiverted) > ESFP > ESTP > ENFJ > ESFJ

INFPs are way more introverted than ISTPs. they just talk more. same with INFJs. INFJs can seem very extroverted, but they're much more introverted than they appear

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe ISFP's are the most social introvert, and the ESFP is the most social extrovert.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti + Se would be more of action to me, and their inferior Fe doesn't really require them to seek out social connections as much as they do. Fi/Ti + Ne would at least be more extroverted in the sense that they convey their ideas to the world.

INFJs have auxiliary Fe. They would be at least forming social connections to judge the world out there to balance out their Ni.

ISTPs with Ti + Ni loop:

simulatedworld said:
ISTP/INFJ: Ti/Ni or Ni/Ti--Schizoid Personality Disorder. These types are socially incompetent for lack of trying, because they see little to no value in significant interaction with others. They live in their own abstract worlds, constantly second-guessing themselves as Ti poses a framework for a problem and Ni shoots it down as too definitionally precise. Without any real external input, these two functions will dream up all sorts of elaborate systems and implications for them, only to repeat their own self-defeating behavior, never bothering to emphasize putting any of its intense ideas into practice. Frequent disregard for rules, laws and other forms of behavioral standards is common, as no function provides any significant sense of external influence. If Se/Fe were doing its job, the user would recognize the value of connecting with others and of paying attention to their needs, preferences, habits and appearances.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know.. I've seen some INTJ's come across as being fairly extroverted when they want to. (X being one of them).. My best friend growing up is ISFJ.. and she was a die-hard introvert with anyone but family (and like 2 other friends.) I guess there is an exception to every rule. My experience has been that INTP's come across the most intoverted, close to ISTP and ISTJ.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Would so-doms be the most extroverted aspect of each introverted type? So, which introverted so-dom is the most extroverted in action?

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'd say the IxFJs, because of their aux Fe. Sociability and the effect they have on people tends to be important to them. And INxPs might be least social. Anyone can have their extroverted moments though.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I would put:

you guys are both way wrong! :cheese:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Would so-doms be the most extroverted aspect of each introverted type? So, which introverted so-dom is the most extroverted in action?

my infp bf is a so dom and he's really introverted...type 4 tho..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think there is no answer because i/e is on a spectrum just like all of it and there's too many other factors.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Generally, I would say ISFJ, with their Fe they feel a strong sense to belong to a group they are emotionally connected to, plus with Si being less dreamy and detached than Ni. On the other end, the most reserved introvert in my opinion is INTJ, in their interactions they generally favor terseness, Te is more concerned about externally defined criteria on a more impersonal level.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd think ISFP. Perceive within Fi yet projection of Se in social situations. Se, next to Fe is one of the most social functions of the 4 Xe functions. To 'live intimately with your surroundings' vs To 'live in harmony with your surroundings' can be debated on which would be more 'extraverted'. I often go with the initial.