User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Generally, I would say ISFJ, with their Fe they feel a strong sense to belong to a group they are emotionally connected to, plus with Si being less dreamy and detached than Ni. On the other end, the most reserved introvert in my opinion is INTJ, in their interactions they generally favor terseness, Te is more concerned about externally defined criteria on a more impersonal level.
    Yes, but Te anchors them in the external realm of decision-making much more than Fe in INTPs does; in that specific sense, I think INTPs can be less social than INTJs.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I'd say INFP and ISFP are the most social but ISFJs and INFJs do the most social things.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Being cooperative rather than utilitarian, I think that the introverted variants of Guardians and Idealists would be the most social of introverts. Followed by Artisans, who are in tune with the motivations of other people, despite being utilitarian (although their tuning into other people is more often self-serving).

Permabanned

i know a few isfjs who blab on forever. With isxps it really depends on the person. Probably more ixfx seem more extroverted due to them being more people oriented.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I believe ISFP's are the most social introvert, and the ESFP is the most social extrovert.
    I would go with this.

and with this:

Oakysage: I'd think ISFP. Perceive within Fi yet projection of Se in social situations. Se, next to Fe is one of the most social functions of the 4 Xe functions. To 'live intimately with your surroundings' vs To 'live in harmony with your surroundings' can be debated on which would be more 'extraverted'. I often go with the initial.
    I can come off as an E at times, but overall I am pretty quiet. In social situations I do force myself to be more social than I am innately inspired to be... simply because I know I can't go through life always being the hermit desperately seeking escape.

Like today I am working with one of my INFJs... she is at her desk, I am at mine (15 feet apart) ... and we have spoken about 20 words to each other the whole day. Glorious, glorious silence.

I just had my best friend visit who is an ISFP... and she talked, and talked, and talked, and talked, and talked. I brought her to my work a couple days and my 2 INFJ workers told me later that she exhausted them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's a moot point since it all depends on the level of development of the introvert's auxiliary Pe or Je function.

There is no introverted type that inherently has a less developed auxiliary function.
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I'd say INFP and ISFP are the most social but ISFJs and INFJs do the most social things.
    INFPs are one of the least social. in fact, lots of ENFPs aren't even that social
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    INFPs are one of the least social. in fact, lots of ENFPs aren't even that social
    Yeah I don't agree about the INFP thing either, considering how socially introverted some ENFPs seem (including me, being an borderline E in the four dichotomies, and a clear Ne dom)...I need time alone, I mean seriously, have a nice steaming cup of shut the fuck up. I thought I was an introvert until I really learned about type theory.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OmarFW View Post
    It's a moot point since it all depends on the level of development of the introvert's auxiliary Pe or Je function.

There is no introverted type that inherently has a less developed auxiliary function.
    I think Omar winz the thread, on second thought.

An ISTJ with only moderately developed Te who is in the habit of functioning on Si/Fi can come across as an extreme introvert, even though some people are claiming that Te aux would be more socially extroverted.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

basically, from most I to most E it goes
    IN>IS>EN>ES
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire