User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I believe ISFP's are the most social introvert, and the ESFP is the most social extrovert.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ti + Se would be more of action to me, and their inferior Fe doesn't really require them to seek out social connections as much as they do. Fi/Ti + Ne would at least be more extroverted in the sense that they convey their ideas to the world.

INFJs have auxiliary Fe. They would be at least forming social connections to judge the world out there to balance out their Ni.

ISTPs with Ti + Ni loop:

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld
    ISTP/INFJ: Ti/Ni or Ni/Ti--Schizoid Personality Disorder. These types are socially incompetent for lack of trying, because they see little to no value in significant interaction with others. They live in their own abstract worlds, constantly second-guessing themselves as Ti poses a framework for a problem and Ni shoots it down as too definitionally precise. Without any real external input, these two functions will dream up all sorts of elaborate systems and implications for them, only to repeat their own self-defeating behavior, never bothering to emphasize putting any of its intense ideas into practice. Frequent disregard for rules, laws and other forms of behavioral standards is common, as no function provides any significant sense of external influence. If Se/Fe were doing its job, the user would recognize the value of connecting with others and of paying attention to their needs, preferences, habits and appearances.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I don't know.. I've seen some INTJ's come across as being fairly extroverted when they want to. (X being one of them).. My best friend growing up is ISFJ.. and she was a die-hard introvert with anyone but family (and like 2 other friends.) I guess there is an exception to every rule. My experience has been that INTP's come across the most intoverted, close to ISTP and ISTJ.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Would so-doms be the most extroverted aspect of each introverted type? So, which introverted so-dom is the most extroverted in action?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I'd say the IxFJs, because of their aux Fe. Sociability and the effect they have on people tends to be important to them. And INxPs might be least social. Anyone can have their extroverted moments though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    most to least introverted
    INTJ>INFP>INTP>ISTP>INFJ>ISTJ>ISFP>ISFJ>ENFP>ENTJ> ENTP>ESTJ>ENFJ>ESFJ>ESTP<ESFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I would put:
    INTJ > ISTP > INTP > INFP > INFJ > ISTJ > ISFJ > ENTJ > ESTJ > ENFP (depends on enneagram, if 7 extremely chatty, all others ambiverted) > ESFP > ESTP > ENFJ > ESFJ
    you guys are both way wrong!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    most to least introverted
    INTJ>INFP>INTP>ISTP>INFJ>ISTJ>ISFP>ISFJ>ENFP>ENTJ> ENTP>ESTJ>ENFJ>ESFJ>ESTP<ESFP
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Would so-doms be the most extroverted aspect of each introverted type? So, which introverted so-dom is the most extroverted in action?
    my infp bf is a so dom and he's really introverted...type 4 tho..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think there is no answer because i/e is on a spectrum just like all of it and there's too many other factors.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Generally, I would say ISFJ, with their Fe they feel a strong sense to belong to a group they are emotionally connected to, plus with Si being less dreamy and detached than Ni. On the other end, the most reserved introvert in my opinion is INTJ, in their interactions they generally favor terseness, Te is more concerned about externally defined criteria on a more impersonal level.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'd think ISFP. Perceive within Fi yet projection of Se in social situations. Se, next to Fe is one of the most social functions of the 4 Xe functions. To 'live intimately with your surroundings' vs To 'live in harmony with your surroundings' can be debated on which would be more 'extraverted'. I often go with the initial.