User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

First, I ask them for their type to see if they know and remember.

If they don't know what I'm talking about, I make an estimated guess. If I have narrowed it down to one type then I'll ask them if the description is accurate. If I am debating between two, then I'll give them the free online test.

If they do know what I'm talking about, I ask them enough questions to narrow it down to one type.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    P.S They might ask you why, be ready with an answer outside of I want to understand how your brain works, they will most likely get creep-ed out by that (It's weird)
    "Should you ever turn against me I just want to know how your mind works so I can deliver dulcet vengeance."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

The majority isn't able to tell that is an ironic statement but that's what makes it funny

MBTI
    INTJ

I have a lose definition of most of them.... but not my mom. shees straight out crazy cat..

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I took exactly 16 crisps that were also exactly 16 different flavours, put them in one packet and then handed them out.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INFJ

They're quintessential types - husband and son constantly inventing (ENTP), Mum and confidante intuitive to the point of psychic (INFJ), oldest friend constantly feeling guilty about not helping people enough (ENFJ).

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I've never had anyone do the test, I just observe them and get to know them and their behavior. I actually have the most trouble deciding between I/E and occasionally J/P. As a general rule I can quickly determine if they're an ST, NF, NT, or SF.

For some people I read descriptions of traits for different types and they clicked.

Some confusions that I've heard were:

I know two ENFx's and I have the hardest time telling whether they're ENFJ or ENFP. One has ADD and the other is extremely busy and lives an ambitious lifestyle, so at times they both seem like perceivers, but the ENFJ description matches them.

I have a guy friend who comes off as IxTP, but recently he's seemed a lot more extroverted.

I truly believe my mom is an ISFJ, but struggled with depression for the longest time so she acted more like the negative side of a thinker - cold, biting, and unforgiving.

So, yeah, that being said, it's not always easy. But you'll figure it out eventually