• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you describe characteriscits of a Intuitive/Sensing?

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I usually think of Ns as big picture folks and Ss as detail folks. I could very easily be very wrong on that.

ItsAlwaysSunny

MBTI Type
IDK
i thought it was more about sensors caring about what is real and intuitive types not being interested in what is beyond that. i feel like sensors can definately see the big picture as long as it is a more grounded/realistic concept. i also think intuitive types definately care about details as long as they pertain to more abstract concepts. i mean, i always see intuitive types on this forum getting into debates/arguments about very tiny little details that have to do with more philosophical things (like love, feelings, religion, etc..) i also see sensors who can sum up what the whole argument was about in two sentences using very concrete, point-blank kind of language.

i could be wrong too though.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
of a Intuitive/Sensing???

My NTness is not happy :cry:

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think i am an S.

But i use similies to comunitcate, is tht possible?

Yes, of course.

I'm guessing these are some general characteristics:

<Intuitive>
- Not as attentive/sensitive to surroundings
- Describes feelings, objects, people etc. in more abstract terms
- Symbols/similes/metaphors come naturally; unable to find right words to communicate them sometimes
- Propensity for reading between the lines
- A bit "out of it"

<Sensing>
- More attentive/sensitive to surroundings
- Describes feelings, objects, people etc. in more concrete terms
- Likely to be well-dressed or deliberate with appearance
- More likely to pick up on subtleties WRT sensory details
- May be more literal