• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Se + Fe style wedding.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJDNos_CrXg&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJDNos_CrXg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

This extreme grandiose display of <insert appropriate word here> and surprises screams Se and how it was shown towards the "audience" or the even the television just screams Fe. Everyone's happy and laughing, there's an ecstasy to it.

And most of all, the wedding was made in 14 minutes and consisted of a prank, a huge ass performance with even a parade in it!

This is why ESTPs are so cool.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Wow I had a few thoughts on this:

1.) It made me cry - what a sap I am.

2.) Talk about peer pressure to say "Yes!"

3.) I would have been mad that I didn't get a chance to pick out my wedding dress or "look like a bride" on my special day.

4.) On the other hand, what an amazing gift of surprise.

5.) I hope this is what she truly wanted - I think she wanted to be proposed to, but not convinced she really wanted to get married right that second.

Se / Fe? Se for sure ... how Fe?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Look at everyone, they're all happy and laughing... hmm... I suppose you have a point there.

But really it's the magnitude of it that made me think Se + Fe.

simulatedworld said:
It's not uncommon to see young ESTPs in the process of Fe development show unprecedented (and often quite unexpected) displays of affection and warmth for their loved ones--while those loved ones look on in bemused but pleasant surprise as the brash and competitive ESTP they're used to begins to turn over a new leaf and display his more caring and compassionate side.

simulatedworld said:
They may end up filtering Fe through their preferred Se perspective, showing their appreciation through powerful displays of visual or other sensory flash and showmanship. While these responses may appear on the surface to be simple attempts to garner attention, there's often a less pronounced (but very real) desire to express and validate interpersonal camaraderie wrapped up in the ESTP's grand displays and gestures