1) the richest investor in the entire world is an ISTJ, Warren Buffett
2) introverts are awesome, they don't have the temptation to do stupid things or talk to imbeciles. someone wants you to talk to them, it's their fault for not getting to know your first,
3) you seem to have sorta Fe-ish motivations. have you looked at ISFJ?
4) you don't need to be good at math to be an accountant. you just need to be able to add
5) I know you're struggling with figuring out what you want to do with your life, but that's the worst part for an ISTJ. after that, it gets much easier
6) you are already in the process of overcoming the single biggest weakness of an ISTJ. ISTJs have trouble sometimes being narrow minded and not being able to see outside of their line of work thus, they often misapply their talents when they could use them for something else and make a lot more money/enjoy life more
7) ISTJs have a lot of natural strengths that I am rather envious of
- routine oriented