Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Woah, woah. Calm down there Rainbow Bright. This isn't a private session.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No I do not, but thanks for your concern.
    Implanted memories by a rogue psychiatrist, then?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Implanted memories by a rogue psychiatrist, then?
    You called her an ISFJ all over the board. It's not like there isn't tangible proof.

You just don't like my theory as to "why."

And I'm an Ne dom, not an Ni dom, so I don't just my theories from outer space.

It began with JJ telling me when you hugged her goodnight you made some joke about how if you tried to kiss her you'd end up licking the side of her face when she turned her head.

MBTI
    INTJ

It began with JJ telling me when you hugged her goodnight you made some joke about how if you tried to kiss her you'd end up licking the side of her face when she turned her head.
    Oh you must have misunderstood... no verbal jokes were exchanged.

In any case, I don't recall anyone from the internets turning down my offer to bang them. Quite the opposite, actually.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Oh you must have misunderstood... no verbal jokes were exchanged.

In any case, I don't recall anyone from the internets turning down my offer to bang them. Quite the opposite, actually.
    I didn't misunderstand what she told me.

At any rate, Edgar, people aren't ISFJs because they don't fancy you. And they aren't INFJs because they disagree with you. And they aren't ESFJs because they happen to have four small children and don't appreciate pedophile jokes.

Have a nice day.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ok... there's definitely some misinterpretation that occurred here, somewhere. Maybe not in your understanding of what JJ told you, Marm, but perhaps in how JJ interpreted the situation, and what actually transpired.

No, I wasn't there, but as I've been really good friends with Edgar for a few years now, I do know he was actually in a relationship IRL at the time of the meetup. I'm generally not a poor judge of character, nor do I look at my friends via rose-colored glasses. Edgar may talk the big lecherous creeptalk on the intertubes to entertain himself, but in terms of relationships, he's what some may refer to as a seriouscat. Edgar, I hate to publicly yank yer pants down & expose your secret fluffy/sentimental side, but, you know, perhaps this new information will clear the air, and possibly resolve a seemingly pointless conflict, or one aspect of it. Hopefully making a vague reference to your personal life for that purpose here isn't a breaching your sense of privacy...

People can easily mistake cordial behavior for sincere friendliness, and friendly, jovial humor for flirtation/romantic intention. Just because it is perceived as such and passed along as such does not make it so. Useful thing to bear in mind when trying to draw conclusions in this context.

Edgar's typing of JJ as ISFJ wasn't from some butthurt Provoker-like rejection; it was based on patterns of behavior observed, which I'm sure he'd expound upon if he were asked, as it has been discussed before...

From several different situations, involving other people, and hearing about her behavior & how she interacted with others, I too, questioned her type as ENTJ, but made no assumptions one way or the other, as I felt I was lacking in some degree of sufficient data from the source herself to draw a clear conclusion. There are nearly always biases and blindspots and missing pieces to look out for.

Not trying to ruffle feathers here, just, offering some missing data. I'll be off now.

*tips hat*

*tiptoes back out of thread*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Edgar does not expound upon things when asked. I understand you wanting to defend him, it seems like you're always running to defend him, and that's very loyal of you. ( Fe).

He never explained to me why I was an INFJ, and he has made several comments about ISFJ women being "frigid." Also, he seemed to want to taunt Elaur because she didn't like his pedo jokes, and to me that doesn't seem like a sufficient argument for her being ESFJ. I think even an ENFP mother of small children might have a strong Fi visceral reaction to such things, just out of instinctive protective instincts toward her off-spring. It's easier for those of us without kids to look at such things objectively and laugh it off.

If Edgar would nicely explain things rather than either being intentionally evasive or trolling people, maybe everyone wouldn't get the wrong idea about him, and maybe you wouldn't feel as though you had to speak for him. His poor communication skills may be due to him being an INTJ, but I don't think so, because not all INTJs act like him.

As always, you're here to mediate situations with your glorious Fe and it's something I admire about you. Which is why I know you're INFJ, not INFP.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

It wasn't so much that I felt like I needed to speak for him, per se.. I just tend to want to assist in resolving stuff, if I see missing pieces of the puzzle two people are arguing over..

damn Fe. damn damn Fe.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    It wasn't so much that I felt like I needed to speak for him, per se.. I just tend to want to assist in resolving stuff, if I see missing pieces of the puzzle two people are arguing over..

damn Fe. damn damn Fe.
    It's just so funny, though, that I've had numerous interactions with Edgar which were not public and he never ONCE felt compelled to provide this "missing piece" himself, et al.

Ginkgo

As always, you're here to mediate situations with your glorious Fe and it's something I admire about you. Which is why I know you're INFJ, not INFP.
    In the same swath, you call Edgar out for his poor typological reasoning and come forth with your own.