User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is most likely to be drunk?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

1 4.55%
  • ESTJ

1 4.55%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

3 13.64%
  • ESTP

4 18.18%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ESFP

10 45.45%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

3 13.64%
First 1234 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I've only seen a few episodes of Kenshin.. maybe I'll check it out.

As for the ESTP-like past, it's a long story. You can infer a lot from what I already said, I guess. Maybe I'll get around to it more elsewhere. I don't go out of my way to hide any of it around here, but the whole thing is upfront in my consciousness at the moment, and I think I'm inadvertently misleading others with my current typing.
    I've actually thought you were ISFP for a while
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I've actually thought you were ISFP for a while
    I'd make an even worse ISFP imho. I'm fairly convinced that they're even more well-adjusted than most NFs.. they represent Type 9 better than anyone (not that they're all 9s however). Their Se is often go-with-the-flowish, their goals are very mutable and in the moment, and all of this shapes their Fi standpoint with others too.. They don't push out or enforce their sense of opportunity in the same manner that a Se or Ni dom would. Nor recoil or mark their differences like Si. And unlike INFPs, their Fi idealism almost always shapes itself in the moment.. rather than having as many prerequisites and global ideals. I'm not the biggest fan of Keirsey, but I think there's a reason why he considered them the kindest of all types.

edit: Then again, what do I know

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I'd make an even worse ISFP imho. I'm fairly convinced that they're even more well-adjusted than most NFs.. they represent Type 9 better than anyone (not that they're all 9s however). Their Se is often go-with-the-flowish, their goals are very mutable and in the moment, and all of this shapes their Fi standpoint with others too.. They don't push out or enforce their sense of opportunity in the same manner that a Se or Ni dom would. Nor recoil or mark their differences like Si. And unlike INFPs, their Fi idealism almost always shapes itself in the moment.. rather than having as many prerequisites and global ideals. I'm not the biggest fan of Keirsey, but I think there's a reason why he considered them the kindest of all types.

edit: Then again, what do I know
    who said anything about NFs being well adjusted. most of the NFs I know are psychologically unhealthy emo mutha fuckaz. if anything, the keirsey archtype that seems most well adjusted is SJs
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

any type can be perfectly maladjusted... and any type can have a fondness for alcohol
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    who said anything about NFs being well adjusted. most of the NFs I know are psychologically unhealthy emo mutha fuckaz. if anything, the keirsey archtype that seems most well adjusted is SJs
    Some of things I've gone through aren't particularly emo though. I mean, I have my share of angst in the general sense, but for whatever reason, I never wrote sad romantic poetry, crashed out in a ditch like Poe, or care to tell anyone if or when I'm going to commit suicide. A lot of my angst was directed outwards when I was younger. I did criminal shit.. not emo shit. I stole a lot, I got in a lot fights, I hung around gangs - and unfortunately, was friends with straight up murderers too. People who are serving life sentences now. Not goth kids.

More Tupac, less Cobain. I don't brag about it.. I kind of wish I was more Cobain like.. but he kind of pisses me off too. He's a bigger copout and pussy than I ever was.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    any type can be perfectly maladjusted... and any type can have a fondness for alcohol
    Indee*hic*d!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I think my liver is still recovering from vacation, where I didn't have to drive and all drinks were free
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    We need a mass case study to find out.
    a case?

i have two ESFP e7 friends and they are drunk the most often of anyone i know, and also have a gift for getting free alcohol.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Pretty sure they did a study and found that ENTPs are the most likely types on college campus' to be drunk (or it might have been that they are the most likely to drink too much?), That could be somewhat biased, but it seems right to me.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Enneagram 1, who have an inherent sense for self-control and discipline. However, I know one who does drink after some encouragement, and possibly one who drinks incessantly depending on whether I've typed him right or not.

MBTI wise is a bit different though...
    5 3 9