• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely to be drunk?

What type is most likely to be drunk?

• ISTJ

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • ISFP

• ESFP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've only seen a few episodes of Kenshin.. maybe I'll check it out.

As for the ESTP-like past, it's a long story. You can infer a lot from what I already said, I guess. Maybe I'll get around to it more elsewhere. I don't go out of my way to hide any of it around here, but the whole thing is upfront in my consciousness at the moment, and I think I'm inadvertently misleading others with my current typing.

I've actually thought you were ISFP for a while

KDude

I've actually thought you were ISFP for a while

I'd make an even worse ISFP imho. I'm fairly convinced that they're even more well-adjusted than most NFs.. they represent Type 9 better than anyone (not that they're all 9s however). Their Se is often go-with-the-flowish, their goals are very mutable and in the moment, and all of this shapes their Fi standpoint with others too.. They don't push out or enforce their sense of opportunity in the same manner that a Se or Ni dom would. Nor recoil or mark their differences like Si. And unlike INFPs, their Fi idealism almost always shapes itself in the moment.. rather than having as many prerequisites and global ideals. I'm not the biggest fan of Keirsey, but I think there's a reason why he considered them the kindest of all types.

edit: Then again, what do I know :newwink:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd make an even worse ISFP imho. I'm fairly convinced that they're even more well-adjusted than most NFs.. they represent Type 9 better than anyone (not that they're all 9s however). Their Se is often go-with-the-flowish, their goals are very mutable and in the moment, and all of this shapes their Fi standpoint with others too.. They don't push out or enforce their sense of opportunity in the same manner that a Se or Ni dom would. Nor recoil or mark their differences like Si. And unlike INFPs, their Fi idealism almost always shapes itself in the moment.. rather than having as many prerequisites and global ideals. I'm not the biggest fan of Keirsey, but I think there's a reason why he considered them the kindest of all types.

edit: Then again, what do I know :newwink:

who said anything about NFs being well adjusted. most of the NFs I know are psychologically unhealthy emo mutha fuckaz. if anything, the keirsey archtype that seems most well adjusted is SJs

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
any type can be perfectly maladjusted... and any type can have a fondness for alcohol :shrug:

KDude

who said anything about NFs being well adjusted. most of the NFs I know are psychologically unhealthy emo mutha fuckaz. if anything, the keirsey archtype that seems most well adjusted is SJs

Some of things I've gone through aren't particularly emo though. I mean, I have my share of angst in the general sense, but for whatever reason, I never wrote sad romantic poetry, crashed out in a ditch like Poe, or care to tell anyone if or when I'm going to commit suicide. A lot of my angst was directed outwards when I was younger. I did criminal shit.. not emo shit. I stole a lot, I got in a lot fights, I hung around gangs - and unfortunately, was friends with straight up murderers too. People who are serving life sentences now. Not goth kids.

More Tupac, less Cobain. I don't brag about it.. I kind of wish I was more Cobain like.. but he kind of pisses me off too. He's a bigger copout and pussy than I ever was.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think my liver is still recovering from vacation, where I didn't have to drive and all drinks were free :laugh:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We need a mass case study to find out.

a case?

winebox300.jpg

i have two ESFP e7 friends and they are drunk the most often of anyone i know, and also have a gift for getting free alcohol.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty sure they did a study and found that ENTPs are the most likely types on college campus' to be drunk (or it might have been that they are the most likely to drink too much?), That could be somewhat biased, but it seems right to me.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
any type can be perfectly maladjusted... and any type can have a fondness for alcohol :shrug:

Enneagram 1, who have an inherent sense for self-control and discipline. However, I know one who does drink after some encouragement, and possibly one who drinks incessantly depending on whether I've typed him right or not.

MBTI wise is a bit different though...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some of things I've gone through aren't particularly emo though. I mean, I have my share of angst in the general sense, but for whatever reason, I never wrote sad romantic poetry, crashed out in a ditch like Poe, or care to tell anyone if or when I'm going to commit suicide. A lot of my angst was directed outwards when I was younger. I did criminal shit.. not emo shit. I stole a lot, I got in a lot fights, I hung around gangs - and unfortunately, was friends with straight up murderers too. People who are serving life sentences now. Not goth kids.

More Tupac, less Cobain. I don't brag about it.. I kind of wish I was more Cobain like.. but he kind of pisses me off too. He's a bigger copout and pussy than I ever was.
and you typed yourself as INFP 4? you sound like an ISTP 8w7 or counter phobic 6 lol

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You must be smokin' crack to even think this thread is valid.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my guesses are:

MBTI:
more likely: ESFP, ISTP, ENTP, ESTP
less likely: INFP, ISFJ, ISTJ

enneagram:
most likely: 6, 7, unhealthy 5, 3
least likely: 1, 4, healthy 5

instinct variant:
most likely: so/sx. sx/so
least likely: sp/sx, sp/so

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You must be smokin' crack drunk to even think this thread is valid.

fixed.

Wow! What a valid thread. I had a couple of beers.

I voted ESTP though due to alcohol induced inconsistent behavior.

A

Anew Leaf

The most intoxicated type I have come across is the ENTP... but that's partly because I have an abnormally high number of them in my life currently and in the past.

I have gotten drunk maybe 3 times total in my entire life. I dislike it. :( Mainly because me on alcohol turns me into an ENFJ. Ugh. I will hug and kiss everyone I see when I am drunk. If I am carrying a secret torch for someone then odds are I will open my mouth, and oh dear god, TELL them that.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
When I drink, I fall asleep. And it doesn't take me much to get me sleeping blissfully. I giggle a lot before I snooze. But I do that normally. It just kicks that process into hyperdrive.
Hence, I don't drink.
It tastes pretty nasty anyway.
If something doesn't taste good, I don't consume it!

DreamBeliever

What type do you think is most likely to be drunk? And the least likely? I'd say the most likely is ISTP and the least likely is INFP.

I was going to say any type that's in college (especially on the weekends). Funny that you'd say INFP for least likely, because one INFP I know hates drinking, because she says it makes her depressed.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
My family has a lot of drunks. My brother, an ESTP, my father, an ENTP, my mother an ENFP, and my great uncle, who I don't know that well but he might be ESFJ, and that's a big might. Thankfully they are all sober now except my bro. I haven't really met any other big drinkers, so from my personal experience I'd say those who lead with an extroverted perceiving function.