MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    Thank you

That was the original idea that I had. I was just so mind blown by the whole ISTP or INTP thing. Then I have feelings of INFJ occasionally. I'm an odd being. One moment I'm a concrete person, then I'm interested in talking about some theoretical wormhole and then I'm having a deep down conversation with an old lady.
    Occasional feelings aren't included for determining type. The best idea is to consider how you are most of the time.

Moving between concretes and theories is not an unheard of typological trait. The ISTJ in particular is known for showing interest in abstract topics even when there is no clear practical application.

Over-analysis of oneself or others is never a good plan for determining type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Occasional feelings aren't included for determining type. The best idea is to consider how you are most of the time.

Moving between concretes and theories is not an unheard of typological trait. The ISTJ in particular is known for showing interest in abstract topics even when there is no clear practical application.

Over-analysis of oneself or others is never a good plan for determining type.
    Two things in there somewhat contradict. "consider how you are" and then "over-analysis is not a good plan"... well what do you want me to do? Haha.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Two things in there somewhat contradict. "consider how you are" and then "over-analysis is not a good plan"... well what do you want me to do? Haha.
    Out of context. I said "consider how you are most of the time." Over-analysis again.

You seem like a T - most of the time. Perhaps you're an F some of the time. But it's the first that counts toward type, not the latter.

garbage

NONSENSE. I just have a difficult time relating functions to myself.
    Oh. Which part is nonsesnse--the joke, or the statement about how people tend to look at the odd ways in which people view others who they have typed?

Anyway, my spit in the coinbucket goes to ISTP for you, too, mostly from your treads, posts, and the video. You're also pretty cool, for what it's worth, and you should stick around

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Oh. Which part is nonsesnse--the joke, or the statement about how people tend to look at the odd ways in which people view others who they have typed?

Anyway, my spit in the coinbucket goes to ISTP for you, too, mostly from your treads, posts, and the video. You're also pretty cool, for what it's worth, and you should stick around
    I may :p
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I may :p
    And the Enneatype is 3W2.