User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    The fact that he is questioning his type after all this time is probably proof of that. If he were an INTJ or INFJ, he wouldn't be so indecisive.
    Depends. INJs are "sure" only *after* Ni has "seen the truth". Before that, we can be even more indecisive than the NPest of NPs.

Tough I *would* expect an INJ to have taken the necessary steps, by now, to resolve the matter...

But again, an INJ with high Ne might not feel this drive...

And then again, would a "non-decisive INJ" even *voice* their indecisiveness?

*sigh*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Depends. INJs are "sure" only *after* Ni has "seen the truth". Before that, we can be even more indecisive than the NPest of NPs.

Tough I *would* expect an INJ to have taken the necessary steps, by now, to resolve the matter...

*sigh*
    if they were smart
    i did with my type
    each fickle step along the way
    even though i tested intj at first and foremost, and still do at times
    i am an INFJ, no doubt aboot it
    just borderline S and T

by doing so openly,
    you gain others perspective
    even if off,
    it can give you a " why i am not this " slant on things
    thats probably using Ne to define Ni
    or Fe and Ti working their voodoo on shizz
    I N V I C T U S

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

T:
    I read Wikipedia for fun
    I want to know the truth of everything
    I question myself, analyze, and correct my views
    Everything can be a system for me, and they can be evaluated objectively
    First thing coming to my mind from a people situation is impersonal, objective analysis
    I can criticize people, group mentality and cherished - but illogical values - rather easily.
    I'm rather worry-free and detached from most feelings around me
    I think my feelings, overall, are controlled by thinking
    I love complex logical systems and the things they generate
    I learn to use machines instantly
    I can fix most anything

F:
    I love to share the deepest thoughts with another to get to know him/her
    I talk a lot about people and their thoughts, feelings and actions
    I love to comfort a friend who's down for the feeling of closeness it provides
    I enjoy drama
    I love to play with people dynamics and to get to do a lot with different people
    I understand people very well, and I got good people skills and verbal communication skills.
    I am doing a great effort to preserve the values inside the circle of my close friends
    I'm devoted to keep personal integrity and good morale
    I've fallen in love rather easily
    I actively take care of people's feelings around me, tho I voice it out if I think their behaviour is out of place or illogical
    I strive towards emotional closeness, tho I restrain myself so as to not lose individuality

That's something..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post

*sigh*
    Well this is exactly why I created the "individualistic" and "collectivistic" threads. I had a hunch that proved correct when it comes to determining NFJs from NFPs, NTPs, and NTJs.

Individualists are far more likely to have moderate to high Fi or just weak Fe. That means they are more likely to be NFPs, NTPs, or NTJs.

Collectivists are far more likely to have moderate to high Fe or just weak Fi.
    That means they are more likely to be NFJs.

So the question is whether or not Edahn is individualistic or collectivistic. I believe he is the former and so he must be either NFP, NTP, or NTJ. Now if he is an NFP, then that means he would be more similar to CaptainChick than to us. I don't see that as very likely, and therefore I conclude he is an NTP.

In case you didn't guess, a good share of that was just a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INXP

T:

I think I want to....

F:

It feels right to....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    ^lol

I don't know anything about type theory, hence me never using "Fe", "Ni" and, Jung this and that, in any of my posts. But I am capable of "reverse" typing if you will, and with that, I do know that, as a group, you INTPs drive me nuts.

It seems as if you guys are "painful" intellectuals. Sardonic at times and generally shrewd.

*Don't shoot me, but as a type, you guys don't *seem* that happy with either life, or just yourselves.

I don't know, I'll think about it more, and post more on it later.
    Interesting, thanks. I agree, too.

MBTI
    INFP

T:
    -I have a strong intellectual interest in morality, which might often be mistaken for vehement defense of my own values.
    -I don't hold grudges.. I have a strange way of putting the past behind myself and others for the sake of enjoyable company.. business.. etc.
    -I prefer an impersonal approach when dealing with others... Touchy-feely stuff makes me :horor: .. even in relationships. I'm the one that changes the subject after you say I love you
    -I have an endless fascination with systems.... I have to know everything and know how it works.
    -I do strange things in my friendships and relationships just to demonstrate that I am entirely independent of the other person.
    -To me, a friend is someone I can laugh with, not someone to keep my secrets and give me a shoulder to cry on.

F:
    -I think it's my Si that makes me deeply moved by music, and that is the only thing that has really made me think I am a feeler.. I love music and movies and nature..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I'm the one that changes the subject after you say I love you
    Jacques: Dana, I love yo--
    Dana: So, do you like nachos?

MBTI
    infp

T -Criticizing ideas and methods
    -Arguing for sport (I like to go into a Stephan Colbert type character sometimes and argue rediculous things like that humans and robots are truely no different )
    -Sometimes thinking logically (although a truely logical person usually steps in and beats me out if its a debate)

F-I like to help people who are down
    -I do EVERYTHING based on values... what homework I value or don't value, what hobbies, ect.
    -I feel emotion when listening to music, sometimes to the point of it overwhelming me, which I enjoy very much.
    -I feel emotion about everything
    -I can create characters and their emotions and everything, and I sometimes imagine qualities people don't actually posess
    -I am obsessed with personal identity type stuff and creating values for myself
    -I have a strong desire to inspire people on a large scale

My F stuff has a bigger part of my life than the T stuff... and the T stuff I especially do when I'm frustrated or angry. To get into type theory stuff... I have very strong Fi, medium to weak Fe, and I have fairly well developed Ti and Te. The F stuff is always at the forfront of everything though, and Ne is always backing nicely.

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

I get weird pangs of sympathy/male-mothering instincts every once in a while.

I'm also pretty involved in certain international humanitarian circles, which is an odd compared to my more technical studies in college. It's like two completely different faces.

I attribute this to a weird tertiary Fe though.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London