• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I would like people to ignore the current type I have found and explore what else some might think. I have found it truthful that sometimes you can lie to yourself and often an outsider might see better. You can look at any previous posts I have made (there are plenty of them) and perhaps determine what you think. Or if you feel like a visual, there is a random picture I decided to take. I would prefer not being judged visually, aha.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you feel like an ISTP somehow... to the point where I tend to be shocked when you refer to yourself as an INTP... that's just me though :shrug:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could not detect Ne traits in your posts, therefore ISTP seems to be a good possibility.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I could not detect Ne traits in your posts, therefore ISTP seems to be a good possibility.

Assuming an accurate enneagram score, 5s with sp in the first slot could make any Ne not as evident online.