• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you tell the difference between the NT types?

TypologyCentral

Permabanned
What if I’m an introverted ENTP, rather than an INTP? What if my j and p are so close together that I’m not sure if I’m anything but NT?

Help?

redacted

do it by functions.

If you're sure you are NT, Ti first means INTP, Te first means ENTJ, Ni first means INTJ, and Ne first means ENTP. (The I/E and P/J dichotomies determine dominant function as opposed to actually being independent variables).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
angrycat.gif

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
On top of Evan's advice, take an enneagram test.

Kimchitasi

MBTI Type
N
Enneagram
I have to agree. Your dominant function should be your first clue then go from there.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
give them a clock. the INTP will take it apart; the ENTP will use it to create a stinkbomb; the ENTJ will check it, and the INTJ will remark how it is .056 seconds off atomic time.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
give them a clock. the INTP will take it apart; the ENTP will use it to create a stinkbomb; the ENTJ will check it, and the INTJ will remark how it is .056 seconds off atomic time.

:yes: Very well put!!