• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

J's...have you ever FORGOTTEN an appointment?

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wouldn't call the P/J difference as a distinction in forgetfulness. I'm a P and am naturally prone to being a bit scattered and forgetful. But I've disciplined myself to be better at remembering things (mostly by writing lists). So if we go by that criteria, I show up as a J. Though I could very well seeing people mistaken me for a J in some contexts. I even thought I was a J type at first because of the stereotype. (I thought I was an INFJ at first).

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One time last summer I forgot about my therapy appointment and slept in and then woke up to a phone call from my therapist asking if I was okay, and I was like oh shit sorry I thought the appointment was tomorrow. So then I rescheduled it for the next day when I had thought it was supposed to be in the first place lol.

Also, I really don't understand why anyone uses P/J as a dichotomy that has to do with organization. Like... it just means if you're a Pi/Pe lead or a Ji/Je lead??? It doesn't really have it's own qualities?? I don't know why it suddenly became about organization???? It's broken for introverts anyway???????

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Often.

TBH I just don’t care most if the time. I’m just very cavelier about that kinda shit. If it is important to me I will make sure I get there early.
But most of the time I just can’t be bothered.

Enneagram
9w1
I've been made to be neurotic and obsessive over commitments, I literally can't forget anything it's painful. I wish I could be relaxed and forget things. :cry:

Honestly sometimes I avoid commitments even if they may benefit me just because I hate planning out my life and having obligations. I like to just do things as they come.