First 123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Memory is not a J-trait. In fact, forgetting something because one loses a list is very J-like. The P would forget and not have a list at all.

My wife (ISTJ) and I (INTP) go grocery shopping every week. She has a list, I do not. She forgot the list and ended up missing several items, despite the fact she buys nearly the same things every week. I got everything I wanted.

If I have, then I have forgotten about it.

figsfiggyfigs

I don't forget important appointments. I forget everything else, hence why I also keep a planner/to-do lists.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I don't forget important appointments.
    So the real reason why you constantly miss trains is that you are just a miserable planner.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I'm a P and have forced myself to keep a planner... or more like a notepad with To-do items written on it. However, this doesn't keep me on track very well. But I do better than I otherwise would without it. I have several items that I keep having to re-remind myself to do.

Speaking of which... my tag is 3 weeks expired and I've been meaning to cross that one off.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    I laughed out loud when I saw the title of this thread. Good to know that we Ps aren't the only ones to occasionally act like a space cadet.

Sometimes I find you Js intimidating because you can run such a tight ship compared with me. So it's comforting to see there are occasionally a few leaks in the hull.

Well, now I have to wait another month until I get my Ritalin. (And after a very bad experience last year, I *only* trust a doctor to dole it out now...)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ have you tried calling and just speaking to the doc or a nurse? if they chatted with you for a few minutes to ensure everything's going well and you're not asking for any major changes in your dosage, i don't see why they wouldn't just go ahead and prescribe you a refill. that's pretty standard, half the time nurses just write the refill prescriptions and the doc reviews and signs off on them. or just signs off on them, if particularly lazy.

anyway, pretty sure that you being stressed over this is a good sign you're either a J or a P really close to the J border. what Ps tend to learn is that there are ways around our little oopsies

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I've done better than just forgot an appointment. I've turned up for a job interview... 1 day early... by accident.
    I came back the next day. I got hired.

you would!

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ^ have you tried calling and just speaking to the doc or a nurse? if they chatted with you for a few minutes to ensure everything's going well and you're not asking for any major changes in your dosage, i don't see why they wouldn't just go ahead and prescribe you a refill. that's pretty standard, half the time nurses just write the refill prescriptions and the doc reviews and signs off on them. or just signs off on them, if particularly lazy.

anyway, pretty sure that you being stressed over this is a good sign you're either a J or a P really close to the J border. what Ps tend to learn is that there are ways around our little oopsies

you would!
    I already tried that. No go. "By law, we cannot refill your medication until you come in person for a scheduled appointment."

BS!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

oh, maybe because it's schedule ii. that slipped my mind. boo, sorry.

J's don't ever forget.