User Tag List

First 12

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    "there are plenty of all types blahblahblah politicallycorrect blahblah no duh"

Of course there are. I'm just comparing SF culture relative to other places I've been. There's far more yoga zen there than most other places I've been. This is an opinion. The fact that all types exist everywhere is a given. I would think that would've been implicitly included in all topics of this manner, but apparently not. I have to spell out this little nugget of common sense every time.
    So your subjective opinion is better or more relevant than Evans? Fer Xrist sake, he lives there...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Of course there are. I'm just comparing SF culture relative to other places I've been. There's far more yoga zen there than most other places I've been. This is an opinion. The fact that all types exist everywhere is a given. I would think that would've been implicitly included in all topics of this manner, but apparently not. I have to spell out this little nugget of common sense every time.
    Sure. I guess I was just responding to the line "there aren't very many ISTPs or ESTPs", which seemed to be a statement about distribution in the population as opposed to an observation of the surface-level social style.

San Francisco is definitely a funny place.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    So your subjective opinion is better or more relevant than Evans? Fer Xrist sake, he lives there...
    I never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Sure. I guess I was just responding to the line "there aren't very many ISTPs or ESTPs", which seemed to be a statement about distribution in the population as opposed to an observation of the surface-level social style.

San Francisco is definitely a funny place.
    I'm not picky about wording, maybe my Ti's broke today. I was being lazy about stating my observations/guesses, and if they came off as an insistence of "facts", not my intention.

As for SF, at least the air was clean there! Here in SoCal, if you drive anywhere near Bakersfield...*coughcough*
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

welcome to the story of my life. people just can't read between the lines
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned

IxTJ and ExFJ.