• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP vs ENFP

shishkabob

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I act differently depending on who I'm talking to. if I am submissive in a frienship/relationship, act ENFP, however if dominant, i act ENTP. I don't know which one i actually am. any ideas?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which one are you more natural at? (Which one are you being yourself, and which one is something else causing you to act that way?)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
when something pisses you off or/and you need to resist something(or someone) for some reason, do you use Te or Fe for this?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I act differently depending on who I'm talking to. if I am submissive in a frienship/relationship, act ENFP, however if dominant, i act ENTP. I don't know which one i actually am. any ideas?

Sure! You're not a "type." And those who say you have to be a "type" have no scientific basis to conclude that.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
when something pisses you off or/and you need to resist something(or someone) for some reason, do you use Te or Fe for this?

eric's question is an excellent one, but yeah this is pretty much the ENFP/ENTP litmus test.

when pissed, do you tend to:

a) be condescending and dismissive

or

b) be snappy and bossy

dɟuǝ (q dʇuǝ (ɐ

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ha! Skylights is right.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Upside down characters? wow, I didn't know about those!