User Tag List

First 5678 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

You're overall tone is relaxed. Even if you do worry you don't really seem to mind. I'd say IxFP. I wanna say ISFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Here's my vid. The volume is on the low side. It doesn't help that my speaking sometimes... looses definition.

two minutes into it and initial thought is enfp..i'll update after

still think enfp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Okay, it has been decided, I am in fact ENFP. To a part of me it seems like a very strange claim, mostly the part that thinks of myself as a grumpy introvert.

I've read all the profiles and they really do reflect the shape of my thinking. I was disillusioned with MBTI, until now. Maybe there is some hope for it being a useful theory for me.

My main questions now are 'How the f*** could I have thought and acted INTP?" and "What is this Fi stuff, anyway?". Anyway, I feel a lot more at ease thinking of myself as ENFP, which is another strange thing to think about.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

What about INFJ? There a quite a few of them that thought they were INTP at first. They're reserved, usually intellectual, and have the same judging functions (Fe and Ti) as an INTP. They also have Ni as a lead function backed up by those two judging functions, which seems to be what is going on here:

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I first kind of reach out with the 'force' and feel things out for thing that match a signature. When this reaches its limits of usefulness then I shake everything up and try from a different angle. If this doesn't work I start flowcharting stuff and am grumpy for it.... please don't tell me I just described Ti....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i had my infp bf watch it too and didn't tell him my guess and he said that it was really hard...he's still new to this stuff too tho but at first he thought a very confident isfp then after i told him my guess he was like...yeah...i can see that he does sorta have a similar vibe to my enfp brother. he thinks the n is hard to tell sometimes in enfps...and he does not think you're an infp...so enfp made more sense to him than that.

i wonder if that's a common feeling for infps...that enfps seem less n or something?? i think what he's seeing is e type related...4's seem more fantasy oriented and i think that colors his perception of what it means to be n...know what i mean??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What about INFJ? There a quite a few of them that thought they were INTP at first. They're reserved, usually intellectual, and have the same judging functions (Fe and Ti) as an INTP. They also have Ni as a lead function backed up by those two judging functions, which seems to be what is going on here:
    did you watch the video and think infj?
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    did you watch the video and think infj?
    I don't type from videos. It's unnatural.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I don't type from videos. It's unnatural.
    huh?? you think it's not an accurate representation?
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    huh?? you think it's not an accurate representation?
    No, it's like posing for pictures.

Right or wrong, I always thought you were an infp. Your type confusion and tech-savvy do not discourage this assumption.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke