User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It seems to me that all manner of Si/Ne likes playing around with correlations and systems like that. Nothing new. ESTJs and INTPs perhaps more than others (just a guess.. I could be wrong).
    Ti almost works newtonian. It searches for a cause and effect law, it searches for a theory that would when appliacted to a closed system would behave like expected. Yet a theory like that keeps eluding in mbti and it can drive a Ti guy crazy. I dunno if its Ne/Si or Ti, but if I had to decide, I'ld say the latter one
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

It seems to me that all manner of Si/Ne likes playing around with correlations and systems like that. Nothing new.
    A lot of us play around with correlations and systems, including myself.
    Some take it too far.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ti almost works newtonian. It searches for a cause and effect law, it searches for a theory that would when appliacted to a closed system would behave like expected. Yet a theory like that keeps eluding in mbti and it can drive a Ti guy crazy. I dunno if its Ne/Si or Ti, but if I had to decide, I'ld say the latter one
    I get the itch sometimes, but I think I'm lazier (for lack of a better word). I'm not going to split any hairs over it (or at least, not in the same way). I figured that since I still shared some traits, it could be Ne/Si. I just go about it differently.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I get the itch sometimes, but I think I'm lazier (for lack of a better word). I'm not going to split any hairs over it (or at least, not in the same way). I figured that since I still shared some traits, it could be Ne/Si. I just go about it differently.
    Prolly the combination of all three in the end. With Ti at the helm it may be pronounced to unhealthy degrees (huaaa I said unhealthy ).

I dunno I have still troubles buying that you're an infp, I dunno, you still feel more ntp to me. But that could be because I tend to associate infps with hot chicks

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    hot chicks
    Hah.. Yeah, I have little INFP cred, if that's the case.

I'd have to get into all kinds of stuff to explain why I associate with Fi, but I've considered INTP. It's not impossible, at least.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hah.. Yeah, I have little INFP cred, if that's the case.

I'd have to get into all kinds of stuff to explain why I associate with Fi, but I've considered INTP. It's not impossible, at least.
    You prolly arent by the end of day cause you seem to have way too much attitude to be an intp + you aint a cripple when it comes to expressing your emotions

Wanna make out some day ? xD

So if I'm INTP, we don't have to make out, right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

So if I'm INTP, we don't have to make out, right?
    True ! Wait I'll stop this for both of us

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_coeA30NyPU"].[/YOUTUBE]

Tho here would be another example of what could await you as an intp :

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7jDRqaJU2E&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    How long have you and I been members? You try and get everything to fit, match, or correlate with MBTI so often I couldn't count them all if I tried, to wit:

I had a Chol/Sang/Mel combo. Every system we know of does not have to correlate with MBTI. You even came into a DiSC thread last year, and just had to make all the DiSC results "fit" with MBTI. I still remember wondering if you were obsessed with making everything correlate. ( The thought of Night as an ESFJ was hilarious, I must say.)

I'm talking about a long-term pattern of yours. You want everything to match, fit, or correlate. Your one example doesn't negate the pattern's presence over time. If you want to remain blind to it, hey, knock yourself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    A lot of us play around with correlations and systems, including myself.
    Some take it too far.
    "Long term pattern". So what? For one thing, the immediate context here was getting people's cognitive process test results to fit an MBTI type. Since MBTI is based on the cognitive processes, then shouldn't those fit MBTI? (What does it matter what other systems I try to match to MBTI?) Oh, but I forgot, you advocate the 40,320 types, er, function-attitude combinations of Singer-Loomis, right? (Which I had once looked at, but now realize that is based on a misunderstanding of the eight function attitudes. There's only four functions, and a dominant attitude, and everything falls into place from that).
    Which leads to another point. My understanding has been evolving over the few years I've been here. Like I've backed off a bit from the Enneagram correlation, seeing it didn't fit quite as much as I expected; though if I see something that appears to fit, I'll make a suggestion with it (like I recently did with type 3 the other day; before you go and dig that up).

Then Orangey had to set you straight that she wasn't INTP. Stop the presses, her result didn't "fit."
    So that's a "she"? I forget. Well, she used to wear INTP, and had recently changed it at that time, so I just inquired about that.

Keeping records, but taking half of it out of context!
    And if I think it all correlates, so what? How do you get to determine what is "too much"? It's a different perspective. From an Ne perspective, it's all tentative possibility and different angles and perspectives anyway. If you don't like it, no one's forcing you to accept it. So quit worrying about my "patterns".
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    What does it matter what other systems I try to match to MBTI?
    Everything doesn't have to fit. If that's too difficult for you to grasp, do something about it.

Oh, but I forgot, you advocate the 40,320 types, er, function-attitude combinations of Singer-Loomis, right?
    You're making things up as you go along.
    It's impossible to take you seriously, at this point.